xbox live disconnected over and over

Discus and support xbox live disconnected over and over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been disconnected from xbox live like 7 or 8 times in the last two hours, I reconnect for about 3-5 min, then get disconnected again. there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DouglasMorris, Oct 15, 2017.

1. xbox live disconnected over and over

I've been disconnected from xbox live like 7 or 8 times in the last two hours, I reconnect for about 3-5 min, then get disconnected again. there is no problems with my internet. Is there a way for someone to disrupt my console whenever
    they feel like ? P.S. it seems to happen only on sundays

:)

DouglasMorris, Oct 15, 2017
  2. AyeJayz
    AyeJayz Guest
    Disconnected then Connected over and over

It seems my phone has decided to post it as a huge chuck of text. Apologies.

AyeJayz, Oct 15, 2017
  3. AyeJayz
    AyeJayz Guest

Hey, Can someone please help me. I've had the same router for about a year without any problems at all, then a couple of days ago I started having issues signing in to LIVE. When I turned my Xbox on it would show the 'spinning' animation for a couple of
    mins then display the dashboard as though I wasn't connected to Xbox LIVE. When I attempted to signed in, it would fail. After doing the connection test and everything being okay I was able to sign in. Earlier the problem got worse and I was running the connection
    test (sometimes the internet test would fail, sometimes the Xbox live part and some would complete saying everything was okay) and trying to sign in for about 30 mins before it finally let me on and I played black ops 2 without and issues. Now it's just completely
    messed up! The tests still fail on certain parts or sometimes complete successfully. I have been able to sign in once, but as soon as I loaded black ops it disconnected me straight away and started failing the tests again. One thing that I found strange, even
    when I'm not signed in when I go to run the tests it pops up (Disconnected for Xbox LIVE) I see from other posts that this info can help: If you don’t see a sticky for your exact issue, feel free to make a new post. When posting, you can save yourself some
    time and answer these question up front. If you don’t know to the answer to a specific question, that’s okay, but please try and answer as many as you can. By providing this info, you’ll give the community the tools they need to help resolve your issue. What
    Country/State/Province do you live in? England Modem brand & model number: Virgin Media superhub Netgear VMDG408 Router brand & model number: It 's combined in the superhub Is UPnP Enabled? Yes Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? OPEN is the
    status I've always seen Any Error Codes you encounter: None Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Virgin Media After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If
    a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) W: 0000 - 000B X: 0000 - F001 Y: 0000 - 0000 Z: 0000 - 0000 ID: FFFF - FFFF L: 8015 - 190B Q: 8007 - 0435 T: Wired D: 194.168.0.5/255.255.255.0 S: There is no S C: There is no C G: 192.168.0.1 A:
    194.168.4.100/192.168.8.100 Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated or any suggestion as to whether the router or Xbox are at fault. Thank you

AyeJayz, Oct 15, 2017
  4. HellCreeper666 Win User

Xbox disconnecting from Live over and over

Test your connection and see if you get a Matchmaker Service Alert... that is whats happening to me :(
  5. VibroPlex Win User

A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing connection problems, and
    the order and timing of the steps is important to success:

1) turn off the Xbox then

2) unplug power from the VM Superhub

3) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the VM Superhub power.

4) Wait 'til the light on the front of the VM Superhub which says BROADBAND, ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then turn on the Xbox.

For more background on Ports, see
    whatismyipaddress.com/port
  6. AyeJayz Win User

It seems my phone has decided to post it as a huge chuck of text. Apologies.
  7. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey there! Wow, that sounds annoying as heck. Which stage of the connection test would fail? Different ones every time? Also, what's the error code you get for your profile? The first thing to test, of course, is unplugging the router and modem for
    a couple minutes and then running that test again.
  8. AyeJayz Win User

The console now won't connect at all, the connection tests now fail on either the internet or Xbox live parts every time.

I deleted my profile and tried to download it but I get and error code when trying.

Is there anyway of knowing if the console has developed a fault or whether its my router
Thema:

xbox live disconnected over and over

1. xbox live disconnected over and over - Similar Threads - live disconnected

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  4. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  5. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  6. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  7. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  8. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  9. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  10. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...