xbox live disconecting.

Discus and support xbox live disconecting. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What Country/State/Province do you live in? California,United States Modem brand & model number:Motorola sb5101u Router brand & model number:Netgear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaybackPig24, Jan 1, 2014.

1. PaybackPig24
    PaybackPig24 Guest

xbox live disconecting.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? California,United States

Modem brand & model number:Motorola sb5101u

Router brand & model number:Netgear wndr3400

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? black eternal adapter

Things you have tried: Clearing cache and downloading profile, restarting modem for 30 seconds.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No

Any Error Codes you encounter: You have been disconnected from xbox live when playing online.

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Cox Communications

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000-0021

X:0000-F001

Y:20A8-4840

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10FO

Q:015-10F1

T:Wireless

D:10.0.0.1, 0.0.0.0

S:wpa2

C:7

:)

PaybackPig24, Jan 1, 2014
  2. antani13
    antani13 Guest
    xbox live

xbox live keeps disconecting there no network error and its just radomly disconecting

antani13, Jan 1, 2014
  3. xThizu
    xThizu Guest
    cant retrieve information from xbox live please try again later status code:838200c8

The website also keeps giving errors and I keep disconecting every 10 minutes or so. There is something seriously wrong with xbox live right now.

xThizu, Jan 1, 2014
  4. PaybackPig24
    PaybackPig24 Guest

xbox live disconecting.

FIne. Dont answer my question. Wasted my money on membership and the xbox. Should of got ps3.

PaybackPig24, Jan 3, 2014
  5. ArafAnimationz Win User

Xbox Live account lost

my Microsoft account is ok but my xbox live is disconected
  6. zachburgess Win User

Xbox 360 downloads

You are right. When the content is about to finish it restarts from 0. And or just disconects from xbox live.
  7. OP7 NONAME2011 Win User

logging in problems

i have the same problem start sesion and when you go to play a game the sesion disconected to xbox live
  8. Alagix Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Live.

And just now when i entered a game it said i got disconected from xbox live. and cant seem to connect again.....
  9. cavalnandez BR Win User

0x80048883

Just found out i'm able to sign in if the console is disconected from xbox live , am now going to play some campaigns .
Thema:

xbox live disconecting.

1. xbox live disconecting. - Similar Threads - live disconecting

2. Disconected from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconected from Xbox live: So i am playing on a series x a old gen game and i just keep getting disconected from Xbox live, every 20 minutes and this start when i change my gamertag so ¿What can i do? P.S: i got My Xbox...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect: Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect I'm also having same problem for past week randomly disconnecting 432d9004-cd06-415f-993f-01a189bf55cf
  4. Sea of Thieves (Cyanbeard) disconecting from Xbox live server every single time that i play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves (Cyanbeard) disconecting from Xbox live server every single time that i play: Hello everybody, everytime i play Sea of Thieves on my PC (Windows 10) i get disconnect from XBOX Live Server with the error Code CYANBEARD. No Infos on the official side of Sea of Thieves, and...
  5. Xbox live keeps disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live keeps disconecting: Ok so this is really starting to **** me off, ever since i have had the xbox one S my Xbox live keeps cutting in and out, its really bloody annoying especially when your half way through a film or...
  6. Randomly disconects from xbox live but then reconnects instantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly disconects from xbox live but then reconnects instantly: randomly disconnects from xbox live and the reconnects instantly every 5-10 minutes 9981efe1-4700-4773-addc-10f42d3a23bb
  7. My xbox live often disconects?How I should fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live often disconects?How I should fix it?: Xbox often disconnects,how I can fix it? b50fb0a1-db0a-4645-802e-d30677617e99
  8. Why xbox live was disconected when I tried to play FIFA 17?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why xbox live was disconected when I tried to play FIFA 17?: Appear a message that "the NAT is moderate and a number 80151912". But I was playing very well and now, suddenly not works. c21ce320-300d-461d-8436-8f21f0ba145c
  9. My Xbox Live is disconecting all the time..

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live is disconecting all the time..: I need help because i cant play nathing rigth.. c9bbb193-ba80-4491-ab04-5b6e29ac476e
  10. Keep getting disconected from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconected from xbox live: My connection to xbox live keeps getting interrupted. I bought a 12 months gold and when I try to download Snipper Elite V2, its constantly interrupted because of that. I have a fast cable...