xbox live disconecting.

Discus and support xbox live disconecting. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What Country/State/Province do you live in? California,United States Modem brand & model number:Motorola sb5101u Router brand & model number:Netgear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaybackPig24, Jan 1, 2014.

1. PaybackPig24
    PaybackPig24 Guest

xbox live disconecting.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? California,United States

Modem brand & model number:Motorola sb5101u

Router brand & model number:Netgear wndr3400

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? black eternal adapter

Things you have tried: Clearing cache and downloading profile, restarting modem for 30 seconds.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No

Any Error Codes you encounter: You have been disconnected from xbox live when playing online.

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Cox Communications

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000-0021

X:0000-F001

Y:20A8-4840

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10FO

Q:015-10F1

T:Wireless

D:10.0.0.1, 0.0.0.0

S:wpa2

C:7

:)

PaybackPig24, Jan 1, 2014
  2. antani13
    antani13 Guest
    xbox live

xbox live keeps disconecting there no network error and its just radomly disconecting

antani13, Jan 1, 2014
  3. xThizu
    xThizu Guest
    cant retrieve information from xbox live please try again later status code:838200c8

The website also keeps giving errors and I keep disconecting every 10 minutes or so. There is something seriously wrong with xbox live right now.

xThizu, Jan 1, 2014
  4. PaybackPig24
    PaybackPig24 Guest

xbox live disconecting.

FIne. Dont answer my question. Wasted my money on membership and the xbox. Should of got ps3.

PaybackPig24, Jan 3, 2014
  5. ArafAnimationz Win User

Xbox Live account lost

my Microsoft account is ok but my xbox live is disconected
  6. zachburgess Win User

Xbox 360 downloads

You are right. When the content is about to finish it restarts from 0. And or just disconects from xbox live.
  7. OP7 NONAME2011 Win User

logging in problems

i have the same problem start sesion and when you go to play a game the sesion disconected to xbox live
  8. Alagix Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Live.

And just now when i entered a game it said i got disconected from xbox live. and cant seem to connect again.....
  9. cavalnandez BR Win User

0x80048883

Just found out i'm able to sign in if the console is disconected from xbox live , am now going to play some campaigns .
Thema:

xbox live disconecting.

1. xbox live disconecting. - Similar Threads - live disconecting

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  9. Xbox live login errors Xbox live ingame disconect with good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live login errors Xbox live ingame disconect with good internet: Ever sence the weekend before thanks giving playing xbox live has become impossiple any multiplayer game i play will disconnect me from xbox live even playing single player games ( state of decay)...
  10. Xbox live parties laggy constant disconect from live, anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties laggy constant disconect from live, anyone else?: I keep getting disconnected from live and the party and game chat is just laggy as hell. I can hear everyone fine but people say I am laggy. But this never happens?? Anyone else experiencing...