Xbox Live Deth 13.10.2017

Discus and support Xbox Live Deth 13.10.2017 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; From 13.10. 2107 can not connect to the xbox Live service and therefore can not play online games. What about the losses with the buyback service ?????... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zibii75, Oct 19, 2017.

1. zibii75
    zibii75 Guest

:)

zibii75, Oct 19, 2017
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    killer instinct code

Hey deth,

I definitely got it and have responded. Cheers!

MisterFizzle, Oct 19, 2017
  3. looking for people to play with

...anyway, these days my ringtone is 'Laser Cannon Deth Sentence" (yes it's spelled correctly)

II PARALLAX II, Oct 19, 2017
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

killer instinct code

Hey deth,

I definitely got it and have responded. Cheers!
  5. II PARALLAX II Win User

looking for people to play with

...anyway, these days my ringtone is 'Laser Cannon Deth Sentence" (yes it's spelled correctly)
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Charged By Xbox live twice, but "Xbox gold membership expired"?!

Hey DethS laughter! Sorry to hear about the subscription trouble here, let us know how it goes with phone support. :)
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

killer instinct code

Hey deth,

Please send me a PM by clicking the small green envelope below this post. Make sure to include your GT and the GT of your friend and I'll look into this for you.
  8. L33T5ON Win User

Console Warranty

Its basically a 1 Year Standard Manufactures Warranty

ie: Its only covers Manufactures Defects

For more in-deth info, check out the warranty section of xbox.com

support.xbox.com/.../home
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Deth 13.10.2017 - Similar Threads - Live Deth 2017

2. Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?: Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now 1e290a40-ac59-4878-a9b2-83b46e0249e0
  3. I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...: I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer online 3fe96263-f37c-4542-8b21-00d950b43351
  4. Ultimate Game Pass/Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass/Xbox live gold: Hi Im gonna buy GTA V soon but before that buy the ultimate game pass for a month then buy it for the profits of Xbox gold and new games. If my ultimate subscription ends what will happen to my...
  5. How to get my live streaming tab to work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get my live streaming tab to work: When the option to live stream directly from the capture and share menu was released it has never worked and has always said "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while." A while has...
  6. Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...: I cannot log into my fortnite account. Keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live please try again later? I have tried uninstall to reinstall...
  7. How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no...: A year or so ago, I tried making a Bungie account for Destiny 2. It asked me to login to Microsoft/Xbox live. I tried & it said my password needed to be reset. They wanted to send a security code...
  8. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...
  9. why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?: For some reason I'm suddenly told this when I try to play splinter cell blacklist on my Xbox one but I was able to play online just fine a week ago so why am I suddenly being told this? I tried...
  10. cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...: cant sig in in my xbox 360 to xbox live its get disconnectrd when I tried to redownload profile give error or credentials and dont let me redownload al my digital xbox360 contener that I already...