Xbox live cutting on and off

Discus and support Xbox live cutting on and off in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live cutting on and off This is the 2nd time this has happened. I am in a game playing online and lose connection. When I quit the game the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Vpierred, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Vpierred
    Vpierred Guest

This is the 2nd time this has happened. I am in a game playing online and lose connection. When I quit the game the Xbox live turns on and off without any issues with my internet. I am plugged into a powerline adapter and have no issues. The 1st time
    this happened the Xbox just all of sudden started to work again.

:)

Vpierred, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox live cutting off

Hey there Amos! Are you still having issues connecting to LIVE? Let us know, thanks!
  3. ThomasStone93 Win User

Xbox live gold for 12 month

My Xbox game pass just expired an no Xbox live gold for a year now it seem like you have cut me off of Xbox live
  4. Solidbus SUCKS Win User

Xbox One sucks

no for now i have a feeling that there going to cut off the xbox live just like the first time.
  5. US Revenge Win User

Do you think xbox will continue to years from now or stop

the original xbox wasn't cut off, live for xbox was around for years after 360, they just stopped making games for xbox, and why wouldn't they.
  6. GM 4 JM Win User

Xbox detects internet connection but cannot connect to LIVE

cut off mid game, router or isp blocking access to xbox live. best not be hackers... england, uk virgin media
Thema:

1. Xbox live cutting on and off - Similar Threads - live cutting off

2. Couldn't Sign In to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Error 0x89235107)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't Sign In to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Error 0x89235107): I can't sign in to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV. I've tried just about everything I can think of, including uninstalling and reinstalling, uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app, going into...
  3. Cut off of Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cut off of Xbox live: I was told I had a misconduct, but I don’t know what the enforcement actually was banned was the account suspended there is no information so I really don’t know how can I get help with us? It did...
  4. Xbox live 1 year membership cut short.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 1 year membership cut short.: For christmas one of my presents was a 1 year xbox live pass I put it in and it also gave me a free few months of ultimate with it but now the ultimate has run out and for some reason it says I...
  5. Is a Banned Xbox cut off from all Xbox live activities?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a Banned Xbox cut off from all Xbox live activities?: Can you still use Netflix and other apps? 066c96a2-2e66-42c5-8dbe-6564cc2b5499
  6. What is MS cut per DLC sold on Xbox live?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What is MS cut per DLC sold on Xbox live?: Hi everyone. I am a part time game developer and I am in talks with a large IP holder that is considering letting me have their hard drives from previous games to make them a new one. Before they...
  7. Xbox Live Cut Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Cut Fix: If it cuts off randomly go offline then go back online it works 100% of the time 06d4c421-a152-4ee9-80f2-bdcd0fe60ff1
  8. Funny for my Birthday Xbox live rewards sent me a printable cut out cake decoration ?? Really ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funny for my Birthday Xbox live rewards sent me a printable cut out cake decoration ?? Really ...: Funny I turn 39 soon & and today Xbox live rewards sent me a printable cut out cake decoration for my Birthday ?? Really no live code ,no m.s. points no even a Avatar item !! Come on Xbox get with...
  9. My Xbox live gold subscription was cut off early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live gold subscription was cut off early.: It is 9:56 PM on January 19th, 2017. My Xbox live gold membership is set to expire on 1/20/2017, tomorrow; or technically in 2 hours. Today I turned off auto-pay because I did not wish to pay...
  10. Xbox cut my live and gave me only 3 months of live back, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cut my live and gave me only 3 months of live back, what do I do?: Xbox cut my live and gave me only 3 months of live back, what do I do? She took me to the live that was in trouble and promised me 12 months, but gave me only 3 months...