Xbox Live Creators Program

Discus and support Xbox Live Creators Program in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the future I would like to upload a game made in Unity to Xbox Live and was wondering how much it would cost. aa922b96-0122-423c-9c9c-606463333738 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr_Nooba, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Mr_Nooba
    Mr_Nooba Guest

In the future I would like to upload a game made in Unity to Xbox Live and was wondering how much it would cost.

:)

Mr_Nooba, Mar 11, 2022
  2. gds1972 Win User

ID@Xbox

Hi

If you are not able to access ID@Xbox you could always join the
    Xbox Live Creators program
    and then transition to ID@Xbox program at a later point.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

No more Xbox Community Developer Program?

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one shutting down during boot splash screen

Hello Lion,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The sandbox ID is attached to what program or game you are doing. If this is changed it may affect that development. You can look over the

documents for Xbox live sandbox creators

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Is there issues on publishing games on XBOX ONE in a none XBOX ONE listed country - Malaysia ?

Hi Ricky,

We won't have that information for you on the community forums since these are questions only the creators of this program can answer and the program creators do not have a presence here on the forums.

Best thing to do is check out the Creators program page and down towards the bottom there is a contact us link.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/

You may also need to transition to the L:
    ID@XBOX program and you can ask them your specific questions about what to do in a region that is not supported by Xbox Live. They have a Twitter account where you can ask them questions.
    https://twitter.com/id_xbox

I hope this helps.
  6. West2East Win User

How to download the XDK?

I choose a program join the Xbox Live Creators Programand setting to Xbox live, and I don't join the ID@Xbox program. and now I also can not download the XDK.

Is joining the ID@Xbox a necessary step?

THX~
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Creators Program - Similar Threads - Live Creators Program

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  10. "The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox LIVE"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox LIVE": Hello, When I attempt to upload a file to my Halo: Reach fileshare, I receive the following message: "NAME IS BLOCKED The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox LIVE" My...