Xbox live crashing during game updates

Discus and support Xbox live crashing during game updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to play Disney Infinity 3.0 on the Xbox 360 and it says it needs to update. As soon as the update starts, xbox live disconnects and I get an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anders Parmer, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Xbox live crashing during game updates

Trying to play Disney Infinity 3.0 on the Xbox 360 and it says it needs to update. As soon as the update starts, xbox live disconnects and I get an error screen with this code 4497-0000-d080-0200-807B-01f7. Based off of my internet search, this is happening to a lot of people with a lot of games. I have checked the connection repeatedly (it always reconnects to xbox live when the game closes because it can't update) and tried restarting the xbox.

:)

Anders Parmer, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Anders Parmer Win User

This worked! I did have to do it again when I put in a different disk, but it worked each time. Thanks!
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Anders, try doing a system revert from the console to see if it updates correctly afterwards.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Roll back and reinstall system updates.

To do this:

In the console, go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight the memory unit

Enter the following sequence of buttons: LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

This opens the Delete System Update window.

Select Yes.

This restarts the console.

If it does not work after this procedure, we advise you to wait until Microsoft releases a fix for this issue.
  4. Owy La Bate Win User

Hello i did theme delete thing and I still can't install the update for my xbox 360 game
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, thanks for the feedback.
  6. EXPL0SIVEPOTATO Win User

MS Jigsaw App issue

Have reset the app. Update, the game crashes following/during access for targetted ads.
Thema:

1. Xbox live crashing during game updates - Similar Threads - live crashing during

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Game crash xbox live multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash xbox live multiplayer: Hello, I am playing Age of empire DE: II with my friend on multiplayer but since a few weeks, the game keeps crashing on my computer or on his. We've tried with various internet connexion but...
  4. Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers: Hello! I am so angry because they put a free weekend for Hunt:Showdown and I couldnt enjoy it anymore. It has taken me 1 and a half weekend to download for only a 45 min play. Once I wanted to...
  5. Certain actions on Xbox Live cause the entire WiFi network to crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain actions on Xbox Live cause the entire WiFi network to crash: The problem first arose when I was trying to log into GTA V online as per the normal method, however upon trying to access the online mode, the entire network in my house crashes and everything...
  6. crash tag team racing xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crash tag team racing xbox live: Я хочу игрвть в эту игру но ее нет crash tag team racing на xbox есть но в xbox live нет помагите Translate-I want to play this game but there is no crash tag team racing on Xbox there but on...
  7. Xbox live crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live crash: Hello I have some problems with Xbox Live. If I open setting on Xbox Live it crashed. Other functions run perfectly only settings not. Please help me. Thank you 592c75c9-62ff-4b05-bf10-3c955783112d
  8. win 10 crash uploading clips to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win 10 crash uploading clips to xbox live: so basically I'm not sure if this is on my end or Microsoft end. I record forza horizon 3 clips using the game bar then upload to xbox live and the app crash everytime at 99% upload. I uninstalled...
  9. crash bandicoot the wrath of cortex xbox live download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crash bandicoot the wrath of cortex xbox live download: I'm having the same problem with mine on xbox 360. When you go to "My Games" and click on the icon to play, it tells you "Can't load the game. Try to re-download." It appears to download...
  10. Modem crash, with every xbox live service issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modem crash, with every xbox live service issue: Every single time there is a live service issue, todays being the COD Black Ops 2 multiplayer issue. Xbox live crashes my internet connection. Every time there is an issue it no matter what the...