Xbox Live continues to disconnect while playing and initial connection problems

Discus and support Xbox Live continues to disconnect while playing and initial connection problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have ATT Gigabit with U-Verse. I have all ports open, I have deleted my profile and cleared cache three times. When I first log onto Xbox live I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Animalmother58, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xbox Live continues to disconnect while playing and initial connection problems

I have ATT Gigabit with U-Verse. I have all ports open, I have deleted my profile and cleared cache three times. When I first log onto Xbox live I cannot connect to my friends and they cannot connect to me. After I restart my gateway and perform a test,
    then and only then can I connect to friends. I have to reset my gateway every time I log onto my 360. Any help would be great as to resolving both issues. Thanks.

Connection is wired with a down load speed of 320 mbs and 340 up

Nat is open

:)

Animalmother58, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox live disconnects and random lag

After a few days of playing after a storm my xbox live connection is slow and has problems.

I have noticed on call of duty that while playing just fine the connection will randomly become very slow and sometimes even disconnect me from xbox live.

I have also just purchased a pair of turtle beach px3's and wonder if they are interfering with the wireless connection from the slim to my router.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cranny-B1DE59B3-848F-4BFB-8F49-C1AD71AE0DED, Jan 5, 2014
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Jan 5, 2014
  4. ohbummer78 Win User

Frequent disconnect from xbox live

The wired connection worked. I have found out that I continue to get disconnected when my son is playing on his xbox. When he's not playing, I don't have a problem. I've never had a problem before with both of us being connected to xbox live at the same
    time. Why won't it let me be connected when he's on? Thanks!
  5. Wyldhorse1996 Win User

Opinions on an aggravating connection issue

I get disconnected while playing games about 75% of the time. I'm constantly getting disconnected and reconnected to Xbox live parties. I usually stay connected to Xbox live just disconnected to the games.

If I'm at the dashboard I will still be disconnected to my Xbox live party but usually it automatically connects back.
  6. ZonateCoot57746 Win User

Disconnect from live in left 4 dead games

Upd.: When I play in a Single player mode while connected to xbox live, xbox disconnects from live anyway.
  7. tnewt21 Win User

Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects **Continued Thread**

Control was disconnecting for no reason. Now the Xbox itself connects to live, seconds later it disconnects, then moments later again connects and continues to do this with no imput to the system. Cannot do anything at this point because the malfunctions.
    It started with the controller disconnecting. Does anyone have any success stories of these problems being fixed?
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

brand new to xbox one.... cannot play games due to xbox live error??>?

Xbox Live is currently down, to play your game while it being brought back online by Microsoft, you can log out of Live/disconnect your console from the network and continue to play games offline.
Thema:

Xbox Live continues to disconnect while playing and initial connection problems

1. Xbox Live continues to disconnect while playing and initial connection problems - Similar Threads - Live continues disconnect

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  8. Game Continues to Install Itself on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Continues to Install Itself on Xbox Live: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...
  9. W10 XBox app - continual "We couldn't sign you in to XBox Live"

in XBoX Accessibility
    W10 XBox app - continual "We couldn't sign you in to XBox Live": I recently purchased Halo MCC through Steam and was having problems getting past the Xbox login. I'm able to log in to my account, but clicking "Let's Go" on the "Choose how you look on Xbox"...
  10. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...