Xbox live connection

Discus and support Xbox live connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lately over the last 2 weeks, everytime i turn on my xbox one s, it cannot connect to a profile. I unplug the power cord from the xbox and wait 1-2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deathknights91, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Xbox live connection

Lately over the last 2 weeks, everytime i turn on my xbox one s, it cannot connect to a profile. I unplug the power cord from the xbox and wait 1-2 minutes (as requested by microsoft in the past) it will then connect to live and my gamer profile. Then,
    while playing the game it will lag even though it says it has a strong connection. Download speed: 26.64 mbps. Upload speed: 23.96. Latency: 56ms. Wireless strength: 100% packet loss: 5%. My router is right on the other side
    of the wall.

:)

deathknights91, Oct 13, 2017
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

Xbox Live is under DDOS attack at the moment. I'm sure MS will have it solved shortly.

LuvOfThaGame, Oct 13, 2017
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Oct 13, 2017
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

5. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

7. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live issues

8. xbox360italy Win User
Thema:

Xbox live connection

1. Xbox live connection - Similar Threads - live connection

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  8. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  9. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  10. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...