Xbox live - connection problem

Discus and support Xbox live - connection problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, from yesterday I have problem with connected to xbox live. When i do the connection test, it fails and gives me the message "there's a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by koubic1986, Jan 2, 2014.

1. koubic1986
    koubic1986 Guest

Hi guys,

from yesterday I have problem with connected to xbox live.

When i do the connection test, it fails and gives me the message "there's a problem with your connection. select more info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it.''

I try everything, but nothing does not work.

There is two images:

1. Crash message

http://oi43.tinypic.com/313qfjd.jpg

2. Error status report

http://oi43.tinypic.com/w2lich.jpg

Until to yesterday I played without problems.

I also have a gold membership.

Sorry for my bad English.

THX

:)

koubic1986, Jan 2, 2014
  2. edt89
    edt89 Guest
    I cant play Destiny?

I'm having the exact same problem.....this is such f***ing BS. I'm connected to the internet...xbox live is working fine on the rest of the system, and yet I'm stuck in a permanent cycle of "Attention: this game requires a connection to Xbox Live" notice. This is ridiculous.

edt89, Jan 2, 2014
  3. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    my fist xb1 mass issue.

Don't all those things have to do with your network connection or Xbox Live and things like that?

Could just be an internet problem. Not saying it is, but how do things play that don't need a connection
    or Live?

rkkeller, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

7. RoMoGAMER Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live"

There could be many reasons you are experiencing connection problems. Try the connection troubleshooters from:

http://support.xbox.com

Then browse down to Xbox Live and select:"Connect to Xbox LIVE and troubleshoot connectivity problems"
  8. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live issues

Thema:

1. Xbox live - connection problem - Similar Threads - live connection problem

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  4. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  5. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  6. Problema para conectar a xbox live(problem to connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema para conectar a xbox live(problem to connect to xbox live): Hi,i cannot login to xbox live because it says i dont have internet connectión,but im connected and logged to my micrososft account the xbox app is connected and shows me the games,app store is...
  7. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem): As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As soon as I removed Game Pass from my account,...
  8. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to...
  9. problem to connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem to connect to xbox live: hello I have a big problem to connect to xbox live my console and property to connect to the internet for the conexion multiplayer and ok and my nat and open I do not understand...
  10. I have problem to connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem to connect to xbox live: Hi When i want to connect to xbox live I recived this message : Page couldn't be loaded . Try again later Code " 0x80131505 " Cv " e8sll465UEGay2ra" Please help me .I appriciate you so...