Xbox live connection issues

Discus and support Xbox live connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live connection issues My Xbox one s is having problems connecting to my internet, even though it’s plugged in with the aethernet. I am completely... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Chris44_z, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Chris44_z
    Chris44_z Guest

My Xbox one s is having problems connecting to my internet, even though it’s plugged in with the aethernet. I am completely clueless as what to at this point. Any help is much obliged. Thank you.

:)

Chris44_z, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Liquatic Win User

1 month xbox live gold

3. Jesse E' Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection not recognizing internet connections

First try that let's see if it addresses the issue. Other devices do not connect to Xbox Live. The issue is with the connection to Xbox Live
  4. DireSoldier Win User

connection/server problem

5. mag sithlord008 Win User

Can not connect to xbox live

Okay, if you can’t connect to LIVE, or if you’re getting disconnected while playing there are the first basic steps you’ll need to take to get on LIVE. There is a step-by-step troubleshooter for Top Issues with Xbox LIVE, and this particular issue seems
    to fall into this category. Please go to the following link will take you to the support page:

support.xbox.com/.../common-issues

Home > Support > Xbox LIVE > Troubleshoot > Top Issues with Xbox LIVE

Xbox LIVE Connection issues

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE.

I get a NAT warning when I test my Xbox LIVE connection.

Which network ports do I need to open for Xbox LIVE?

For more connection related issues there's a Main Post on the following link:

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox Support » 02 - Connecting to Xbox LIVE » START HERE: I can’t connect to (or I’m being disconnected from) Xbox LIVE
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

1. Xbox live connection issues - Similar Threads - live connection issues

2. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  3. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  6. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  7. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  10. any 1 else having issue with xbox live and staying connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    any 1 else having issue with xbox live and staying connected: just tried to go on and it keeps logging me out saids my net is fine and my pc is connected just fine but xbox s is refusing to stay connected b1822887-8198-4e76-860b-4f1ab66d6dca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realms xbox instreamset: asp?game_id=