Xbox live conection issiues

Discus and support Xbox live conection issiues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play almost every night and I have for a long time. I have never had any major connection issues until recently. I use a direct connection to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Captain Muphy, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Xbox live conection issiues

I play almost every night and I have for a long time. I have never had any major connection issues until recently. I use a direct connection to my netgear nighthawk X4S router and I use an Arris SB6190 modem. I have Xfinity internet that I recently increased
    the speed for 150mbps to 250mbps and I got a couple new CAT7 LAN cables and those are the only changes I have made. Now if I do not completely kill the power to the system until I am ready to play when I turn it on it will not connect to xbox live and even
    then sometimes it wont, when I go to settings then network I get the get the error code "Teredo". this error code does not show any results when I search it. I have to power down reset the modem and router then it connects fine. I have tried support on this
    site and I got no response. Can anyone please tell me what in the [Mod Removed-Inappropriate] might be going on because I cant figure it out?

:)

Captain Muphy, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

3. Captain Muphy Win User

Well not really because I use an xbox not a PC. But it did confirm my thoughts that maybe I need to make some changes to my IP address settings or maybe my router settings. That is about all I can come up with.
  4. DI3Beezy Win User

5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

6. bbom Win User

cant recover gamertag

its a know issiue whith xbox, they are working on it but the issiue is on there end, they need to push a patch to fix it.
Thema:

1. Xbox live conection issiues - Similar Threads - live conection issiues

2. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  3. xbox live wont conect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live wont conect: Hi for 3 days my pc xbox wont connect said.. "can"t sing ".. error code it 0xc00d1126/0xc0d11cd I try to close my acount and restart my wireless and pc but still nothing... so please help I do not...
  4. i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...: i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them, can you help me fix this problem?...
  5. No conect to xbox live xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    No conect to xbox live xbox one: Привет у меня есть xbox 360 и xbox one.Xbox360 подключается к xboxlive А вот xbox one нет пишет что услуга не доступна в этом регионе это нормально или нет ______________________________________...
  6. can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live: Can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live eaf96dac-eb20-4844-bf7b-2658e75d763f
  7. im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live: On friday 1st i had my xbox fully working on live on matchmaking of halo reach but then the saturday 2nd i couldnt get on live and i cant do nothing,its the second time it happens im worried can...
  8. Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection Eror 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection Eror 80151909: Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection. Eror massige 80151909 c2675f82-2808-4171-baf4-ef0a13548d7b
  9. Issue with conect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with conect to xbox live: I have a xbox one, when the problem of been not connect to internet everytime i start on the console. I have to manually connect. Can someone help me with this, its a weird problem i believe....
  10. cant conect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant conect to xbox live: live in Shreveport, LA I have a 2-wire/PACE 503INV wireless router/modem I have one controller connected to router I'm on ATT UVerse following are error status report W:0000-0021 X:0000-F001...