Xbox Live Communication Suspension Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Communication Suspension Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this is my first time getting a suspension from Xbox and I'd just like to know why this happened to me. I'm posting here because there's no other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by omnomnomnoodlez, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Xbox Live Communication Suspension Issue

So this is my first time getting a suspension from Xbox and I'd just like to know why this happened to me. I'm posting here because there's no other place to vent/get this out there. I've heard of other people getting suspensions and bans but usually they
    aren't a month long especially on their first "slap on the wrist". Anyway I've done some research and found out that usually a one month communication ban is for something very severe and I'd just like to say I've done nothing to my knowledge that was in any
    way severe let alone have I even said anything bad recently to anyone on Xbox. I'm very self-conscious of my voice therefore I rarely even talk to new people on Xbox Live, I've been in a party with my friends almost the entire time this past week and I've
    only been talking to them whilst we've been playing Ark. I have around 7-9 people who could back me up about this, I haven't done anything wrong here and would like to know if there's anything I can do about this. It's really frustrating knowing myself out
    of all the real bullies and terrible people on Xbox am one of the few who truly gets the boot. I'd like to see the evidence against me and know just how "severe" this whatever I've done is to issue me a 1-month communication suspension. Surely if it's a one
    month suspension then you guys have got a solid reason to take away a paying customers right to being a member of the Xbox Live community. This here is something I copied from a response form one of your support members.

Temporary communications suspensions are issued for the following durations. Severe violations of the Code of Conduct may result in a longer suspension for a first or second offense.

-1st offense: 1 day suspension

-2nd offense: 7 day suspension

-3rd offense: 14 day suspension

During the suspension, the account will be unable to access any communication features on Xbox Live. This may include text messages, voice messages, Skype on Xbox One, video communications, Upload privileges, in-game chat, and parties. The suspension will
    also prevent the account from sending and receiving multiplayer invites through the party app on Xbox One. Xbox Live does not monitor Skype calls, but due to the nature of communications violations the suspension impacts all communication features.

Hopefully we're able to resolve this outrageous misunderstanding and figure out what really happened. For my sake please help me out here, this is really stressful knowing I've been wrongly accused and can't do anything about it, let alone know what it's
    even for.

Thanks, much love

:)

omnomnomnoodlez, Jan 7, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.

Daft Badger, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Communication suspension question

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.

Daft Badger, Jan 7, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hello,

You would need to visit http://enforcement.xbox.com for more details on the suspension, and you may even be able to apply for a case review there.

None of the Enforcement Team frequent the forums these days; they operate only on their own Enforcement site.

I hope this helps.

maxen, Jan 7, 2016
  5. DRizZyDRE
    DRizZyDRE Guest
    Hello good afternoon,

So my communications 2 week suspension is expected to end tomorrow the 19th but will it be over a 12:00am or sometime during the day?

DRizZyDRE, May 18, 2016
  6. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    It will end at the exact same time it was issued. So lets say for example your com suspension started on may 5th at 7pm then it would be lifted on may 19th at 7pm as well

KindGryphon, May 18, 2016
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Thanks for helping out KindGryphon!

Be sure to check the info Dj DRizZyDRE QC provided above. If you have any other Xbox support questions please create a new thread and let us know, we're happy to help out Xbox Live Communication Suspension Issue :) Be sure not to bump older threads like this, as it was originally created in January.
    Thank you!

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Communication suspension question

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

9. Daft Badger Win User

Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

10. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  11. Gun5Akimbo Win User

Friends can't hear me in party chat

Here is right from their website pay close attention to the last couple of sentences.

12. M3tal Daz3 Win User

**** XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

Keep in mind that the infraction of service rules might have happened before your first enforcement was issued.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Communication Suspension Issue - Similar Threads - Live Communication Suspension

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  10. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed