Xbox live communication bann

Discus and support Xbox live communication bann in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I called a kid the p word and got banned , IMR , he deserved it because he honey dkd a landmark that I cleared , Come on Xbox enforcement where's my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YSoSerious24x7, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Xbox live communication bann

So I called a kid the p word and got banned , IMR , he deserved it because he honey dkd a landmark that I cleared , Come on Xbox enforcement where's my justice. I spend my hours on this game and a dbag comes along and does that ! Kappa enforcement
    team

:)

YSoSerious24x7, Jul 21, 2017
  2. EboLaX 3K
    EboLaX 3K Guest
    Bann for not

Hello i'll get bann off communication 2weeks and after 2days i can't start xbox live game because i have another bann ... its impossible .! Can i do something ? i use lot of money on xbox and i can't play can you do something please

EboLaX 3K, Jul 21, 2017
  3. Enforcement action

Hey i hope someone can help my. I got a bann since .03.03.17 for Communication till 03.17.17 its ok for my and i understand why but now i got a bann for HarassmentAbuseAndThreats startet at 03.06.17 till 03.20.17. How can i Harassment people
    with a Communication bann ? Please unbann bann the HarassmentAbuseAndThreats bann its incorrect.

DwC KeeP AlivE, Jul 21, 2017
  4. Xbox live communication bann

That sucks, did it ever get fixed

AceDIAMONDXXX, Feb 6, 2018
  5. Not only will the Xbox Enforcement Team do what you ask here, they won't even read it.

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for
    Case Review. Case Review - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

The Xbox Enforcement Team also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints.

The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

FunnyJuggler117, Nov 2, 2018
  6. FunnyJuggler117 Win User

Not only will the Xbox Enforcement Team do what you ask here, they won't even read it.

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for
    Case Review. Case Review - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

The Xbox Enforcement Team also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints.

The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  7. AceDIAMONDXXX Win User

That sucks, did it ever get fixed
  8. LadyyyBlack Win User

Communication Bann

This is going out of hand... People who wish other people to death and cancer dont have banns and when you say 1 word back you get a bann. Pathetic is this. I said brain dead back too that guy who wished me cancer and yep i got also a bann when im already
    15 years on xbox....
  9. onyxishere Win User

Communication bannned

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to enforcement.xbox.com and click on the hammer icon to open a case review with the PET
  10. XBF Amber M Win User

Communication Bann

Hey there Schruber92

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions. Asthis is forum support, we wouldn't
    be able to assist further and will be locking this thread accordingly.

Please visit our Code of Conducton the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

1. Sign into enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an
      orange hammer icon, or visit your
      Enforcement History.
    2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select
      Apply for Review.
    3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting
      Agree.
    4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding
      of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the
      green arrow icon.
    5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your
      game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select
      Submit.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox live communication bann - Similar Threads - live communication bann

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  9. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  10. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed