Xbox Live code won't work

Discus and support Xbox Live code won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I ran out of xbox live gold membership, I went to my local walmart to get a brand new 12 month xbox live code. When I scratched where it told... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sgckoala30, Dec 27, 2015.

1. sgckoala30
    sgckoala30 Guest

Recently I ran out of xbox live gold membership, I went to my local walmart to get a brand new 12 month xbox live code. When I scratched where it told me to, and then entered the code where it told me to on my xbox one. The text that popped up told me to
    try again later, I tried 5 more times and each time it told me to try again later. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

sgckoala30, Dec 27, 2015
  2. MINO2105
    MINO2105 Guest
    Codes won't work

I got codes for all Gears of Wars games, but I can't get the games.

Everytime i write the codes, any of them, it shows a window saying somthing wen't wrong, and a error code.

What can I do?

MINO2105, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Code won't work

For real. Idk why they gave me an error code to look up. I looked it and it apparently doesn't exist.

SeniorGeoduck77, Dec 27, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. You are currently showing as Gold so it may have worked for you already. Please log in to commerce.microsoft.com and click on Subscriptions to see when your renewal date is.

onyxishere, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Hi haven't played Xbox live for a long time and I know I have no gold membership but when I try to enter in a code it says I already have gold membership anyone help?

Unique Cupboard, Dec 27, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Dec 28, 2015
  7. Now another problem I did what you said now it still does say I have Xbox live and I can't access any online features

CameronRichmond, Oct 31, 2018
  8. ngocphi Win User

Cannot redeem an xbox game pass code

A new code won't work if he doesn't live in an xbox live region
  9. Hue g ampton Win User

Update won't allow me to connect.

I cant update Xbox live and it says its a connection problem then the stupid status code won't work
  10. ngocphi Win User

payment option was issued and your store region need to match

Better question what region are you in

If you are changing regions to get better pricing or bought aj out of region codes it won't work as the error says your payment option MUST match your actual region and xbox region

If you dont live ij a xbox live region it won't work
  11. ngocphi Win User

Is CDKeys safe to buy Xbox live gold from?

Yes and no

They are safe but that's not the issue

You have to watch the region of the codes as they are region locked and using EU codes still require you to be in an xbox live supported region so being in Romania account region won't work since its NOT A xbox live region for example
  12. ngocphi Win User

I can't redeem my codes of gears of war 360

it wouldnt come with codes as it's is a timed promotion they are only sent via waves

That being said please go to commerce.microsoft.com and see what region is your accoint

Also what region are you actually in

If those do not match that would be why

Picking the us or UK won't work if you don't actually live there

If you live in an non xbox live region it won't work
Thema:

1. Xbox Live code won't work - Similar Threads - Live code won't

2. Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem: I want to keep this brief and straight to the point, so here goes. I recently received an Xbox Live Gold 6 month code that came with the code not revealed. I revealed the code and tried to redeem...
  3. Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. XBOS-XboxSubscriptionsInvalidSubscriptionStatus gShCGdEwut8NjmlkDqbb0a.11 2017/07/11 - 17:04:01 UTC...
  4. Xbox Live Code won't work, error code not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Code won't work, error code not found: I bought an Xbox Live Code. When trying to redeem it, Xbox flashed this error code and directed me to their search engine to find out what it means. However, the search yields no results with...
  5. XBOX ONE won't accept Xbox Live code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE won't accept Xbox Live code.: Every time I enter the code for Xbox Live. A pop-up shows up saying "Something happened on our end, try again later" or something. Can you please guide me on how to fix this? I checked the...
  6. My prepaid Xbox live gold 12 month code won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My prepaid Xbox live gold 12 month code won't work: It keeps on saying that "something happens on our end. Waiting a bit might help". And I have waited for 5 days now and it still keeps saying the same thing please help...
  7. XBOX Live Gold 3 month digital code won't work on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month digital code won't work on my account.: My XBOX One S came with a 3 month Live Gold Membership Card, but it won't work on my account, saying some error occurred, try again later. I even tried it online, but it gave the same error. So I...
  8. Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me?: My Xbox live subscription is 'blocking' me from using a pre-paid 12-month code, what do I do? 020b500a-5d24-4cbf-a075-f2b1a9cc80bd
  9. i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ...: the xbox store wont let me redeem my membership code's it says it will be noted and i have to try it again later more people having this problem ? 45572d41-f571-469a-9c80-13a4f5648be2
  10. Why won't my Xbox let me redeem the live code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox let me redeem the live code: I can't redeem my live code and it says there is a problem with the billing purchases a5838cf6-93f3-4cde-a0ab-f106e6abe41b