Xbox live code problem

Discus and support Xbox live code problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello guys i have bought xbox live prepaid code and its do not working. When i want to activate it i have message that says "Check the instructions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rezolutna Zosia, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Xbox live code problem

hello guys i have bought xbox live prepaid code and its do not working. When i want to activate it i have message that says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it
    on a different web page."

I tried to activate it through xbox.com/redeemcode and on console and i have always same message

Can you help me with this? what should i do.

:)

Rezolutna Zosia, Sep 28, 2018
  2. malachite003
    malachite003 Guest
    Are you having trouble using the Xbox One Online features?

This is of course part of the launch growing process but it's being reported that Xbox One users are having issues with accessing multiplayer, redeeming their Xbox Live codes and using Squad Assualt in COD: Ghosts. It's official because Microsoft has put a message about the problem on the Xbox Live Status page. I doubt that the problem is going to last that long though, Microsoft will probably have it fixed in a few days.

Xbox One Online problems

malachite003, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Anyone want to trade.

ill trade you a xbox live code for it or sunset overdrive code

KuShEd_OuT860, Sep 28, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Xbox live code problem

Hello Rez,

We understand that there is an issue with trying to redeem this code.

Try following this How to redeem an Xbox prepaid code article.

Remember that Xbox Live codes are 25 digits long, 5X5, and are subject to each region where they are purchased.

If this does not assist, reach out to our Customer Support team so that we can look into this concern a bit further.

We hope this helps, and appreciate any feedback provided.

Thank you!

XBF Javier R, Sep 28, 2018
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Problems down loading Cod map pack

When I type that code into this forum mate it comes up with this ...

There's a problem with your network configuration

There's a temporary problem with Xbox Live

The content is no longer available

There's a problem with your Xbox Live Account.

There's a list of solutions in link, good luck fella!

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80153410
  6. MrKasablanka Win User

Can't redeem codes!

Same problem with a code for Xbox Live 12 months :(
  7. RuggedThread133 Win User

What code?

I think there is a problem with xbox live right now because when i searched an error code is said at the top in red that there was problems with xbox live specifically on xbox 360
  8. dpit GR Win User

Halo Waypoint Marketplace error (xbox live GR)

Problem with xbox live market place Error code: 800700E8
  9. Krysia Ronaldo Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

I also have a problem with the activation of code xbox live. :(
Thema:

Xbox live code problem

1. Xbox live code problem - Similar Threads - live code problem

2. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  3. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  4. Error code 8015190A This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190A This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that...: I'm receiving the error code when trying to log in to my xbox profile on the xbox360. I've tried the limited suggestions on the xbox support pages and have looked through numerous posts on this...
  5. Xbox live redeem code problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live redeem code problem: I have buy a xbox live gold 1month code from a trustful site but i cant redeem it, when i put the code it says "something went wrong check the instructions that came with your code" any solutions?...
  6. Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem: Hi all So my nephew has a xbox 360, hes 7 and it's his first console I wanted to get him on xbox live so I can buy him digital games etc In my Microsoft account it shows myself and his father...
  7. xbox live code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live code problem: hello yesterday I used a code xbox live 14 days, the code was good and was validated but when I used my account on my xbox I do not have xbox live ,the code was used because I see it in my order...
  8. Xbox live gold code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold code problem: I bought a code on xbox live gold on g2a. after I enter the code, I get something like this: ,,Check the instructions that came with your code. You could need to redeem it on a different web...
  9. Problem with Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold code: Hello I am a client of Game Stop in Italy, I want to redeem my Xbox live Gold code but when I insert the code it says that it is expired even if it is new. What could be the problem? Looking...
  10. Xbox live Gold problem whit use code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold problem whit use code: Buy 3 Xbox live codes and none of them worked, that is impossible. All codes are different vendors. 3a6ec9e2-eb52-4658-9394-f4f1e79550c8