xbox live code issue

Discus and support xbox live code issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got an xbox one for christmas, and while in setup put in an xbox live code. It went on to the next screen and I assumed it was fine. a few days ago,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by metroidtoad, Jan 3, 2014.

1. metroidtoad
    metroidtoad Guest

xbox live code issue

i got an xbox one for christmas, and while in setup put in an xbox live code. It went on to the next screen and I assumed it was fine. a few days ago, i noticed xbox live was not working, and reentered the code, and no error or confirmation popped up. just
    yesterday I put in the code twice and it finally says "this code has already been used." I may have just bought another if it was a month long card, but it was a year long for $60. Please help.

:)

metroidtoad, Jan 3, 2014
  2. sidd230
    sidd230 Guest
    Microsoft giving free digital games for users with broken disc drives

I was just told this while chatting with an MS rep about a separate issue: "Every console sent in for repair will have a free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription after the repair. However for those with disc unreadable issue, on top of the free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription, they'll receive a free game token." They will email the code after the replacement XBox has shipped.

sidd230, Jan 3, 2014
  3. malachite003
    malachite003 Guest
    Are you having trouble using the Xbox One Online features?

This is of course part of the launch growing process but it's being reported that Xbox One users are having issues with accessing multiplayer, redeeming their Xbox Live codes and using Squad Assualt in COD: Ghosts. It's official because Microsoft has put a message about the problem on the Xbox Live Status page. I doubt that the problem is going to last that long though, Microsoft will probably have it fixed in a few days.

Xbox One Online problems

malachite003, Jan 3, 2014
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

xbox live code issue

Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble with a code.

Did you enter the code for membership on the account you wanted it to take effect on?

When you go to your
    account page
    , does it say you are a Gold Member?

If you can check in your email inbox linked to the Gamercard, do you have any confirmations of the code's use?

medium bloke, Jan 3, 2014
  5. metroidtoad
    metroidtoad Guest
    just checked, and apparently the membership went to my dad's account instead of mine.

metroidtoad, Oct 31, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live dont work

The xbox live trial codes (as all xbox live codes) have an expiration date (one year from the date the code is issued)

I suggest you to contact your retailer to solve this issue
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

New (?) XBOX One S 14 Days Trial Code expired

The xbox live trial codes (as all xbox live codes) have an expiration date (one year from the moment the code is issued)

I suggest you to contact your retailer to solve this issue
  8. FullHornet Win User

I cannot redeem codes due to some sort of issue

Good find harold. I have been having the same issue with Xbox Live codes. Good to know that I did not get bogus Xbox Live codes.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Unable to Redeem a Code on Xbox.com

Sorry to hear you're having issues redeeming your code. Unfortunately there are issues with the Xbox Live service right now that may be preventing the redemption of codes. Please keep an eye on the link below to stay up to date with the resolution of the
    Xbox Live service.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

fallout 4 all access granted season pass does not work

Hey there Scorfna089!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! If you are continuing to run into issues redeeming your code, I suggest making sure that your account region matches your physical location. Region mismatches can cause code redemption issues if your account
    is not set properly. Additionally, you will need to be located in an Xbox Live supported region in order for you to redeem this code without issues. For a list of Xbox Live supported regions, check our Xbox
    Live Countries
    page. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

xbox live code issue

1. xbox live code issue - Similar Threads - live code issue

2. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  3. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  4. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  5. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  6. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  7. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  8. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  9. 360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A: Any one else having the same issue? Cause here we are about a year later with another issue logging into Xbox live on 360, this time I think it’s a completely different error code from the last...
  10. Series X - Xbox Live issues, nonexistent error code

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - Xbox Live issues, nonexistent error code: Hello, my Series X has an intermittent issue (ongoing probably a year or more at this point) where it refuses to connect to Xbox Live servers at all but is connected to the internet just fine...