Xbox live clubs

Discus and support Xbox live clubs in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As a club owner on xbox live I run a club on which brings all the destiny 2 news from bungie and leeks to and would appreciate if we could post... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JenniferDiamond986, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Xbox live clubs

As a club owner on xbox live I run a club on which brings all the destiny 2 news from bungie and leeks to and would appreciate if we could post personal pictures like we can do on title page of the club or be able to post official trailers for upcoming game
    dlc. So my members and new members that join can also have pictures with my posts I write. pluse is it possible to change the number of words which can be put down in a post from 350 maybe to 600 as I'm sure like myself a lot of club owners will agree 350
    words max is to little when writing up news to members

:)

JenniferDiamond986, Jun 12, 2018
  2. PUBG Winners Elite Club

HEY everyone, i am codename Headshotz0420 and i have created a friendly but elite club on Xbox Live specifically for PUBG players and welcome all of you to join. It is an open club with new stuff posted daily. MORE DETAILS IN CLUB DESCRIPTION! simply search PUBG WINNERS ELITE and join today. WILL BE HOSTING EVENTS REGUARLY.

Headshotz0420, Jun 12, 2018
  3. I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club, it does not show my club

I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club to post it, it does not show my club. It only shows the clubs that I have joined. Need help, thank you.

MTS VipSphinx, Jun 12, 2018
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Club name customization.

Hi there Iam,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with editing the club name. Unfortunately, when

creating a club
    the following instructions are placed due to not being able to change the name:

• Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
    • Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.

A club owner is the person who creates a club (or a club is transferred to them). The owner helps ensure that a club is safer and more enjoyable for everyone—they send invitations, adjust settings, delete inappropriate content, and manage memberships. Club
    owners can also invite club members to be admins to help with daily management of the club.

Check out these articles:

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Unable to post or add a description in my Xbox One Club

Hi TheNewCanaanite,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Clubs. According to our support article entitled Create a club, you can
    change customizations at any time by going back to your club’s Welcome tab and selecting
    Customize. You may also be interested in some of our other support articles that are club related as well:

Introducing clubs for Xbox One and the Xbox Console Companion app

Social and Broadcast: Clubs and Looking for Group

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.

Hello Outcast,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You do need an Xbox live subscription to join clubs as these communicate through message or party chat. There are Forza Horizon specific clubs. You can view the link for

clubs and looking for group posts
    it gives a lot of information about them.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Clubs, Discord or Teams

Thats Xbox live party for and clubs, you can communicate trough party and manage a community trough clubs
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Quake 4 (360) online

Thema:

Xbox live clubs

1. Xbox live clubs - Similar Threads - live clubs

2. since when did xbox live become club penguin

in XBoX Accessibility
    since when did xbox live become club penguin: in my case dealing with enforcement team they have no idea the vast amount of violations that happens daily. a single word and report is all it takes to have you entire lifetime playing on live be...
  3. If I get a 24 month Xbox Live Gold key card from BJ’s or Sam’s Club or both, how much time...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get a 24 month Xbox Live Gold key card from BJ’s or Sam’s Club or both, how much time...: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate seems to be $.50 daily and I want to keep it at least through the mid-gen refresh of the new $499 1 TB SSD Xbox Series X. d713965e-cca2-46ed-aa85-122534036b59
  4. improve the club system on xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    improve the club system on xbox live: I would like to see, just that I use it a lot, improved the entire system of clubs on xbox live, perhaps allowing natively to upload obviously after your verification of video images or links not...
  5. Xbox Live Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Club: Hello, I changed my Xbox Live club name with over 6,000 people in it to try with a different name. I was unaware that I could not change it back. Is there anything at all that I can do to get one...
  6. Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app: OK, so when viewing clubs on the Xbox Mobile app or the Xbox Windows app you cannot view any of the club channels. It only allows you to view the general channel. This is becoming a very large...
  7. Не могу привязать аккаунт Xbox live, и games for windows для Social Club. [Translated] I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу привязать аккаунт Xbox live, и games for windows для Social Club. [Translated] I...: Почему-то именно к Xbox и Games for windows у меня выдает ошибку: Неверный реквизиты входа. 52be9992-d2bb-4967-acb2-19cd641c7150 #0.210.3 [Translated by Mod] For some reason it is to Xbox and...
  8. Xbox Live Club Creation

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Club Creation: Hello guys, First of all im not a Englisch speaking Person so Keep that in mind if you read my Problem. My Problem is, when i try to Join/create a Club on the xbox Windows app it says that i...
  9. Xbox Live issue - Club feed posts have disappeared from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live issue - Club feed posts have disappeared from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago.: I've received reports from approx. 10 admins and members in club � "THE ART GALLERY", who can't see posts from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago. Not sure if this issue impacts other clubs....
  10. I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club, it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club, it ...: I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club to post it, it does not show my club. It only shows the clubs that I have joined. Need help, thank you....