Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear

Discus and support Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi,I had a chat enforcement ban for a duration of 3 days and it was over at 9:57 EST today. It is now 10:38 EST and when I log in it still says that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zakpealor, Apr 19, 2022.

1. zakpealor
    zakpealor Guest

Hi,I had a chat enforcement ban for a duration of 3 days and it was over at 9:57 EST today. It is now 10:38 EST and when I log in it still says that I have an enforcement even though when I sign into the app it says my time is up and " completed " I play high ranked halo and really need party and in game chat back asap. TIA

:)

zakpealor, Apr 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?

If you're on PC, kindly sign out on your Xbox App and then restart your PC before signing back in.

If you're on Xbox kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. CowanClaps Win User

Suspension supposed to be lifted but it's not.

my ban has been lifted on xbox one. my friends still can't hear me in party chat or games.The bubble moves when i talk but none can hear me since the ban has been lifted. i think there might have been a problem on your end when the ban was lifted. i didn't
    have this promblem prior to the ban. I have called xbox one support and they have had me do everything to try and fix the promblem. please fix this .
  4. O KingKoolAid O Win User

Unable to hear or talk to people in party chat, and am unable to message people on xbox or smartglass

the exact thing is happening to me right now. I was suspended over a month ago and ended 3 weeks ago but I still can't can't send messages or talk/hear people in party/game chat. I'm really getting frustrated
  5. L3Ader0fThePack Win User

Comms ban

My ban was started on JUNE 11 and said it was scheduled to end on JUNE 13 at 3:39 AM (UTC), it has now been a day later and I can send messages, use skype, and share, but party chat shows I'm talking for me, but no one can hear me and I can't hear them.
    I've tried other accounts and it works, so it is an account thing not a mic/xbox problem.
  6. Scotty0955 Win User

Can't hear or talk in game chat

Hello there this issue is happening to a few people tonight but this problem should be fixed for the morning
Thema:

1. Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear - Similar Threads - live chat ban

2. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  3. Live Chat Hasn't Worked since ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Chat Hasn't Worked since ban.: It's been months since last ban and chat still not working. I sometimes can hear people in game or party but it is extremely rare they hear me. Have reset unit to defaults and done a system reset...
  4. Xbox Live Party Chat not working after 24 hour com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party Chat not working after 24 hour com ban: After fulfilling a 24 hour com ban, I'm no longer able to talk to people in party chat. I'm able to message people, join parties and invite people to parties, however when I speak into the mic it...
  5. Xbox live chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live chat ban: hello I have an Xbox live account and it has been placed under a communication ban and was wondering how to remove or dispute the ban that was placed onto my account....
  6. Ban the chat with Xbox Live friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban the chat with Xbox Live friends.: Please let me know what happened because I stopped listening to my friends, and informs me that I am banned from chatting because I am an honest player with a good reputation and need help. My...
  7. Chat ban Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban Xbox live: GT: I am currently in the middle of moving due to job change, my Xbox was at my buddies until I get moved in. He had some people over and they borrowed it. They must have sent some "mean"...
  8. Xbox live chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live chat ban: Hi my name is Keshawn Ford and I believe you guys ban me from talking to my friends on xbox because people randomly report me for being good at video games. This is so frustrating because I cant...
  9. Xbox live chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live chat ban: Hi my name is Keshawn Ford and I believe you guys ban me from talking to my friends on xbox because people randomly report me for being good at video games. This is so frustrating because I cant...
  10. Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.: I've been chat banned 2 consecutive days and now I received an account ban. This is problematic because I can't receive chat bans for harassment, let alone 2 of them after I've already been banned...