Xbox Live charged my account 2 times in 2 days?
Discus and support Xbox Live charged my account 2 times in 2 days? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my debit card expired in January and didn't think anything about it until I got on xbox live the other day and it wouldn't let me play online. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bearded Draggon, Feb 13, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox Live charged my account 2 times in 2 days?
Loading...
-
Xbox Live charged my account 2 times in 2 days? - Similar Threads - Live charged account
-
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play... -
How do I talk to a live person to dispute charges
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I talk to a live person to dispute charges: I have several charges to my account. I have spoken with my bank and we are prepared to take action. I believe my account has been hacked and a substantial amount of money has been taken from my... -
Xbox Live Standard Test charge not $1 as shown
in XboX InsidersXbox Live Standard Test charge not $1 as shown: I signed up for the Xbox standard preview test from The insider hub. I was told I would be charged a dollar on my next billing cycle after 2 weeks at a dollar per month for 2 months. Stated my... -
Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account
in XBoX on WindowsXbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?... -
How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account
in XBoX Games and AppsHow can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a -
Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription
in XBoX AccessibilityLocked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual... -
I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?
in XBoX on WindowsI need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514