Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app

Discus and support Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Possible issue but right now whenever I go and look at my clips on Xbox live it shows the wrong clips but after refreshing it a couple of times it goes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app

Possible issue but right now whenever I go and look at my clips on Xbox live it shows the wrong clips but after refreshing it a couple of times it goes back to normal. Just started happening today which is weird. yesterday it was fine. Hopefully, Xbox fixes this issue asap.

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Nov 15, 2022
  2. TheVet96 Win User

Help, all my local captures have disappeared.

There is an app called upload studio. Are your captures and screenshots still there at least?
    Once in the Upload Studio:

1. Open the guide > Broadcast & capture > Capture > Manage Captures.
    2. The default filter shows everything already published on Xbox Live.

To see clips you’ve captured but not yet uploaded, select the filter On Xbox Live and choose On this Xbox.
  3. LeviW2 Win User

Xbox gaming captures fails (again) to delete my Xbox live captures

I do own the app. Captures will not delete from there either.

The captures also do a cycle where it shows all the “deleted attempts” and won’t delete, then it’ll show no old clips I’m trying to delete (it’ll show any recent clips I’ve tried to add) and that’s when it allows me to upload. It also will show all my old clips and screenshots and when I go into recently captures, it shows the most recently added captures to Xbox live. Right now, it is showing 101 clips and when I click on recently captures, it shows the 4 I managed to slip on to Xbox live only. It’ll eventually revert to the 101 clips and not show the most recent ones.
  4. Nrxb Win User

Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures

Maybe your're in the wrong sections try looking in the upload que for the captures as your xbox live captures may be full
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

how do i view my own clips

On Xbox One, when you make game clips with Game DVR, use the Upload Studio app to view and edit them.

1. Open the guide > Broadcast & capture > Capture >
      Manage Captures.
    2. The default filter shows everything already published on Xbox Live.

To see clips you’ve captured but not yet uploaded, select the filter On Xbox Live and choose
      On this Xbox.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
Thema:

Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app

1. Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app - Similar Threads - live captures are

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live: SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article says you can do it through the app by clicking...
  5. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  6. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  7. Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.: For the past few days I am unable to upload my game captures neither pictures nor videos to the xbox live network. They only upload to the console. They do not show up on the Xbox app either. When...
  8. Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console: Not sure what's going on here but I have more than 50% of space remaining for my Xbox Live storage. However, I am missing the option to upload game captures to Xbox Live storage. I do have the...
  9. How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This...: How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This hasnt been a problem up until a day ago. 7a9ed7f8-3dff-43ee-a792-2b67adfb0990
  10. Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live: So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30 mins ago and I don't know what's wrong...