Xbox live - can't connect with other players

Discus and support Xbox live - can't connect with other players in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i'm on xbox one S. A few weeks ago some Xbox Live services went down(showed on the website and on my xbox, and was notified when they came back up)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omar.thegamer, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Xbox live - can't connect with other players

Hi, i'm on xbox one S. A few weeks ago some Xbox Live services went down(showed on the website and on my xbox, and was notified when they came back up) and since all services came back online again i haven't been able to find matches in any game. I've
    been playing UFC 4 and For Honor mainly, can join Gear 5 servers through the in-game server list easily but anywhere where the game does it's own matchmaking, it's hard for me to find a match.

Have gone through all troubleshooting steps out there, confirmed with my ISP and EA too, there seems to be no issue from either end. NAT is Open, i've purchased a static IP, connection is stable(upload and download), ports for Xbox live and game specific ports
    are open, connection is wired(and i've tried using different wires too in case the one i had was damaged), have power-cycled the router many times, re-set the Xbox too, UPnP is enabled.. even the Xbox shows that all is good, xbox live support does not give
    an option for a live chat with a human......

....but if there is no problem from the ISP, and no problem from EA or Ubisoft's side, if matchmaking works on my PC for the same games just fine(Gears 5 and For Honor, no UFC 4 on PC) and all other games on PC then where could the problem be? If Microsoft
    can't fix it then i think i'm just going to sell my xbox.

Anyone else experienced this? Did u find a solution?

:)

Omar.thegamer, Dec 26, 2020
  2. lorenzoperezhernande Win User

Hi, i'm on xbox one S. A few weeks ago some Xbox Live services went down(showed on the website and on my xbox, and was notified when they came back up) and since all services came back online again i haven't been able to find matches in any game.
    I've been playing UFC 4 and For Honor mainly, can join Gear 5 servers through the in-game server list easily but anywhere where the game does it's own matchmaking, it's hard for me to find a match.

Have gone through all troubleshooting steps out there, confirmed with my ISP and EA too, there seems to be no issue from either end. NAT is Open, i've purchased a static IP, connection is stable(upload and download), ports for Xbox live and game specific ports
    are open, connection is wired(and i've tried using different wires too in case the one i had was damaged), have power-cycled the router many times, re-set the Xbox too, UPnP is enabled.. even the Xbox shows that all is good, xbox live support does not give
    an option for a live chat with a human......

....but if there is no problem from the ISP, and no problem from EA or Ubisoft's side, if matchmaking works on my PC for the same games just fine(Gears 5 and For Honor, no UFC 4 on PC) and all other games on PC then where could the problem be? If Microsoft
    can't fix it then i think i'm just going to sell my xbox.

Anyone else experienced this? Did u find a solution?
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

In Iraq can't connect to other players.?

Unfortunately, Iraq is not a LIVE
    supported region
    . As for having accounts from different regions, you can only create an account for the region in which you're currently residing (provided your region is supported).
  4. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

In Iraq can't connect to other players.?

Yeah...the problem is not your console. It is the Iraqi government. They will not allow Xbox Live into their country. Sorry, you are out of luck with that one.
  5. ConceitedFawn00 Win User

Xbox live problem

Hi mister, i'm not trying to play multi-player, i can't connect my xbox to xbox live service. when i test the connection, it doesn't connect to xbox live.. I don't know if it is a problem with my connection o with the xbox live services...
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Xbox Cloud Gaming 2 Players?

You can connect to other players over Xbox Live, but you cannot play 2 players locally
Thema:

1. Xbox live - can't connect with other players - Similar Threads - live can't connect

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  6. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  7. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  9. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.: I put in the correct email and password but it tells me it's wrong. There is a error code as well. Code 8015ID002. I have no idea what to do to fix this. 5951a99a-7f9b-4f5a-9b1d-40504b0a7e73