Xbox live cant connect error 800704dc

Discus and support Xbox live cant connect error 800704dc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive had a problem for a few days now where i can't sign onto my xbox live account, when i try it come up with 'your console can't connect, do you want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Squiggles, Jan 3, 2014.

1. x Squiggles
    x Squiggles Guest

Ive had a problem for a few days now where i can't sign onto my xbox live account, when i try it come up with 'your console can't connect, do you want to exit this session and test' with the error code 800704dc under. When i test there is nothing wrong but
    it wont sign any account onto xbox live on the console.

:)

x Squiggles, Jan 3, 2014
  2. gonzalo1080p
    gonzalo1080p Guest
    Xbox Live Silver account issue

I'm having the exact same problem.

Cancelled my auto-renewal about a month ago and since then i cant connect to Xbox Live nor recover/download my account.

Since yesterday im also getting the error code "800704DC" when i try to download it.

gonzalo1080p, Jan 3, 2014
  3. mlord27
    mlord27 Guest
    xbox live connection shows that it is working but cannot connect

the xbox troubleshooting connection shows that live is working but when i try to connect it reads error code 800704DC and i am unable to connect; have tried shutting off/on, changing my password, etc.. any ideas?

mlord27, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Xbox live cant connect error 800704dc

Same here, just happened moments ago, everywhere ive looked so far said 800704DC is a downloading profile error, but i havent done anything to cause something like that

AUSTIN CADORE, Jan 15, 2014
  5. Drysyn
    Drysyn Guest
    for anyone getting this problem delete your profile power off the xbox then redownload the profile... worked for e anyway

Drysyn, Oct 31, 2018
  6. gonzalo1080p Win User

Xbox Live Silver account issue

I'm having the exact same problem.

Cancelled my auto-renewal about a month ago and since then i cant connect to Xbox Live nor recover/download my account.

Since yesterday im also getting the error code "800704DC" when i try to download it.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Can't redownload my account on Xbox 360.

8. rSoNIC Win User

Can't download profile

9. Drysyn Win User

for anyone getting this problem delete your profile power off the xbox then redownload the profile... worked for e anyway
  10. AUSTIN CADORE Win User

Same here, just happened moments ago, everywhere ive looked so far said 800704DC is a downloading profile error, but i havent done anything to cause something like that
Thema:

1. Xbox live cant connect error 800704dc - Similar Threads - live cant connect

2. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  3. Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile: I can connect to the internet but not Xbox live or sign in to my profile [img] [img] defa651f-5899-48cb-8173-193a0f82557a
  4. I cant connect my xbox live from my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect my xbox live from my console: My internet conenction is working but it wont connect to my xbox live account. Please help. bcf7f6d7-c0d1-4fd4-a814-433c0a548603
  5. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  6. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  7. Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live: During the game, a notification "Log in to your account" appeared, although the login was completed. After log out, it was not possible to log in to the profile again. Resetting the settings did...
  8. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  9. Cant connect to xbox live on one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to xbox live on one: Hi. I just recently got an xbox one back after it got fixed for an unrelated issue, so i went to play an xbox 360 game on it. It told me to download my profile so i tried, but i said it couldn't...
  10. Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903: Hey, My Name is Abul Hassan. I want to say that I am having an error with my Xbox 360 which is 80151903 can't connect to Xbox Live. I have tried to change the ends server like google DNS and open...