Xbox live cannot be purchased

Discus and support Xbox live cannot be purchased in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I keep getting the error below. Why? I would love to purchase xbox live but am unable to. App-ConversionUnavailable 5lqsosfBNU6uN7ON.0.0.23.9... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Astudent218, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Astudent218
    Astudent218 Guest

I keep getting the error below. Why? I would love to purchase xbox live but am unable to.

App-ConversionUnavailable
    5lqsosfBNU6uN7ON.0.0.23.9
    2019/07/13 - 13:13:04 UTC

:)

Astudent218, Jul 15, 2019
  2. privatemiller08 Win User

Microsoft money

You cannot use money to purchase xbox live gold, unfortunately.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Comprar mortal kombat 9

Hey mate, unfortunately all purchases on Xbox LIVE are final, and cannot be refunded.
  4. HassanB Win User

can't redeem points for gold membership

Hello,

Microsoft Points cannot be used to purchase an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. Microsoft Points can only be used to for purchasing content such as games, movies, and t.v shows on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
  5. Urban Skribbles Win User

buy 1 month of xbox live gold with Microsofts point

No you cannot use points to purchase xbox live prescriptions but you can purchase prepaid cards for XBL if you do not want to purchase directly
  6. MattReptar Win User

XBOX Live Gold

No, your Microsoft account balance cannot be used to purchase a Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox live cannot be purchased - Similar Threads - live cannot purchased

2. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  5. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  6. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  7. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  8. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  9. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16

Users found this page by searching for:

1. App-ConversionUnavailable