Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection Eror 80151909

Discus and support Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection Eror 80151909 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection. Eror massige 80151909 c2675f82-2808-4171-baf4-ef0a13548d7b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mladic, Oct 17, 2017.

1. mladic
    mladic Guest

Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection. Eror massige 80151909

:)

mladic, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Subject130
    Subject130 Guest
    Skyrim update!!!

I played yesterday, and my 360 was conected to live, I been playing the latest version been months

Subject130, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Ethernet Problem

where does the eror ocure at internet network that will show you when you test your xbox live conection

Alliance United, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection Eror 80151909

Hey there pavlovic89,

Which country are you physically located in on our
    Officially Supported Xbox Live Countries and Regions
    list and which country/region do you have your account set to on
    account.live.com?

To clarify, if you're not connecting from a region on this list, or there is a mismatch between your account and region you're connecting from. You could be in a country or region that's not officially supported and it could mean that some features may not
    work properly. That can be the cause of this error.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there pavlovic89,

Which country are you physically located in on our
    Officially Supported Xbox Live Countries and Regions
    list and which country/region do you have your account set to on
    account.live.com?

To clarify, if you're not connecting from a region on this list, or there is a mismatch between your account and region you're connecting from. You could be in a country or region that's not officially supported and it could mean that some features may not
    work properly. That can be the cause of this error.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Alliance United Win User

Ethernet Problem

where does the eror ocure at internet network that will show you when you test your xbox live conection
  7. UnheardA Win User

conected to internet but not live

the measge when testing conection is live conection error ? how do i know if my computer is conecting to xbox live?
  8. seth115935 Win User

My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

its kinda weird and im not sure how to explain it

my laptop is conected thru wifi, then i conect a ethernet cable from my laptop to my xbox, and my xbox detects the cable then, but of course i don´t have acces to internet, it just appear to be conected with a ethernet cable
  9. alaj010 Win User

Error 011000

It is important that you first disable Kapersky and the conect to the game. If have have tried to conect to the game and then disable the antivirus programm, then it won't work reconecting. SO FIRST DISABLE, THEN CONECT TO XBOX-LIVE.

With every game that you have to conect to Xbox-Live is the same procedure. It is enough to disconect for 10 minutes. When anti virus programm is activated the data has been already send and you can still play.
Thema:

1. Xbox live can t conect and I have wirless conection Eror 80151909 - Similar Threads - live conect wirless

2. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  3. xbox live wont conect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live wont conect: Hi for 3 days my pc xbox wont connect said.. "can"t sing ".. error code it 0xc00d1126/0xc0d11cd I try to close my acount and restart my wireless and pc but still nothing... so please help I do not...
  4. i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...: i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them, can you help me fix this problem?...
  5. No conect to xbox live xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    No conect to xbox live xbox one: Привет у меня есть xbox 360 и xbox one.Xbox360 подключается к xboxlive А вот xbox one нет пишет что услуга не доступна в этом регионе это нормально или нет ______________________________________...
  6. can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live: Can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live eaf96dac-eb20-4844-bf7b-2658e75d763f
  7. im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live: On friday 1st i had my xbox fully working on live on matchmaking of halo reach but then the saturday 2nd i couldnt get on live and i cant do nothing,its the second time it happens im worried can...
  8. Issue with conect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with conect to xbox live: I have a xbox one, when the problem of been not connect to internet everytime i start on the console. I have to manually connect. Can someone help me with this, its a weird problem i believe....
  9. cant conect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant conect to xbox live: live in Shreveport, LA I have a 2-wire/PACE 503INV wireless router/modem I have one controller connected to router I'm on ATT UVerse following are error status report W:0000-0021 X:0000-F001...
  10. Miss APP, can't conect to live..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss APP, can't conect to live..: Hi, Today I installed The Division but those problem with Live came up and then I can't access anything, when I click to conect Live nothing happens. I checked my conections and its normal.. For...