Xbox Live Ban

Discus and support Xbox Live Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I sent a ban worthy message some time ago and have not played in several weeks, giving more than enough time for my suspension to be lifted. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by E.G. Griffing, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Xbox Live Ban

I sent a ban worthy message some time ago and have not played in several weeks, giving more than enough time for my suspension to be lifted. I have just gotten on my Xbox only to see that I have no access to Xbox Live or online games linked to my profile. I would be so upset if my purchases and progress in these games would be lost and was wondering if someone could give me confirmation that this is or hopefully is not the case. Thanks.

:)

E.G. Griffing, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

3. DangerousBard Win User

My Account Was Banned JamesG12333

4. ZombieTron Win User

Console Banned. Reason????????

5. Miss Portia Win User

i got console banned for no reason

6. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
Thema:

Xbox Live Ban

1. Xbox Live Ban - Similar Threads - Live Ban

2. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  3. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  4. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  5. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  6. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX on Windows
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...