Xbox Live Ban hasn't been lifted at time stated.

Discus and support Xbox Live Ban hasn't been lifted at time stated. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned yesterday, and my notifications say it will be over at 10:21am. Its now 11:05am and its still not over. The Enforement site says theyre... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turkalicious760, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Xbox Live Ban hasn't been lifted at time stated.

I got banned yesterday, and my notifications say it will be over at 10:21am. Its now 11:05am and its still not over. The Enforement site says theyre having technical difficulties. What can i do?

:)

Turkalicious760, Oct 4, 2020
  2. DIGITAL HYPERS Win User

suspension lift

Bans or suspensions will not be lifted until the date that has been stated
  3. pattont Win User

Deleting threads about post party chat ban

For a friend of mine, this still hasn't been fixed. His ban was lifted weeks ago and he still cannot party chat.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can't Access My Account (MrPresident 128)

Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day as they are enforced. So even though it is the 27th, it probably still hasn't been lifted yet.
  5. {Parity} Win User

xbox one banned

Unfortunately, if you broke the CoD/ToU severely enough then yes your console will no longer be allowed on the Live service. As stated you can go to the enforcement team website and read all the information. If it has been banned the ban will not be lifted.
  6. xTye Win User

My Account Was Banned Wrongly

Unfortunately, the ban will not be lifted. The Code of Conduct states your account is your responsibility at all times. Sorry.
Thema:

Xbox Live Ban hasn't been lifted at time stated.

1. Xbox Live Ban hasn't been lifted at time stated. - Similar Threads - Live Ban hasn't

2. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  3. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  4. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  5. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  6. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. Live Chat Hasn't Worked since ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Chat Hasn't Worked since ban.: It's been months since last ban and chat still not working. I sometimes can hear people in game or party but it is extremely rare they hear me. Have reset unit to defaults and done a system reset...