Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.

Discus and support Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been happening for months, and nothing I've seen on the forums and multiple websites have helped. I have done the following; Reset the app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ewmily, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Ewmily
    Ewmily Guest

This has been happening for months, and nothing I've seen on the forums and multiple websites have helped.

I have done the following;

Reset the app.

"Uninstalled" the app through Powershell and installed it again.

Used the windows app store troubleshoot twice.

Removed a Microsoft account.

Tried Xbox Beta.

Went into services to set "Xbox Live Auth Manager" to automatic.

Attempted to use Reimage to repair issues, but i'm not paying money to do so.

None of this has worked, and it's starting to get on my last nerve. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Here's the error code it shows. (0x409) (0x83750007)

I've found one other thread with the same error code, but it said there was an issue and it was no longer there.

:)

Ewmily, Jan 6, 2018
  2. Xbox APP: Everytime I click on settings on the app crashes, also getting blocked settings party chat

HI there,

My app keeps crashing when I click on the settings tab on the app.

Also get kicked out of party chat after 5 -10 minutes.

Player187654495, Jan 6, 2018
  3. Rich K-21
    Rich K-21 Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw uses wrong Xbox Live ID when launching from Microsoft solitaire collection

Trying to run Microsoft Jigsaw on my desktop (I use it mostly on my laptop). Each machine is associated with a separate Microsoft account. I was able to sign in to the Xbox live ID I want to use in the solitaire collection App, but when installing and subsequently
    launching MS Jigsaw it created and keeps signing in under an Xbox live ID it created on install (associated with the Desktop MS account) Tried signing out and back in... uninstalling/reinstalling... No matter what I do MS jigsaw keeps signing in under this
    new, secondary ID it created.... can't find a way to sign out the individual app.... When I click the Xbox live sign in area on MS Jigsaw it opens the xbox live app which shows as being logged in to the correct account....

Rich K-21, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

Issues with signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if your Microsoft Account is not successfully added to your PC. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Does the issue occur to other accounts on your PC?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you tried to check for new Windows and Windows Store updates?

In the meantime, we suggest that you remove and add your account again on the PC to refresh it. You may access this

link
    for the steps.

Loraine Mon, Jan 8, 2018
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

Issues with signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if your Microsoft Account is not successfully added to your PC. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Does the issue occur to other accounts on your PC?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you tried to check for new Windows and Windows Store updates?

In the meantime, we suggest that you remove and add your account again on the PC to refresh it. You may access this

link
    for the steps.
  6. FainterZebra54 Win User

Xbox Live account

Yes, and I am signed into Xbox Live. But I can't download anything, apps, games whatever. It always goes to the screen that says I have to sign in to Xbox Live and when I click on it, I'm already signed in. I can't even download the Netflix app so I could
    use the tv or movie feature . . .
  7. MrGT08 Win User

Xbox app crashes when clicking on Messages

The solution from ChavasRegal worked perfectly. Thanks
  8. fus10n75 Win User

JUst to say that what chevas regal suggested has fixed my issue for the moment. cheers
  9. fus10n75 Win User

I have the same issue. trying the above suggestion now. Just one qestion, what is the 'burger menu' in the smartglass app?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in. - Similar Threads - Live App keeps

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  4. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  5. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  6. Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...: I need some help regarding the Xbox app on PC, everytime I try to open a game the following message appears "To enter Xbox, install this structure: Webview2 runtime", then an option appears which...
  7. XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live: SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article says you can do it through the app by clicking...
  8. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  9. "this app needs an extra component. provides functionality for xbox live in-game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "this app needs an extra component. provides functionality for xbox live in-game...: In the xbox app (which was working before) I get the message "this app needs an extra component. provides functionality for xbox live in-game experiences." I can't click the "Install" button. The...
  10. Old Xbox Live Screenshots keep preventing me to permanently delete them in the Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Old Xbox Live Screenshots keep preventing me to permanently delete them in the Xbox App: Hi, I found an issue in the Xbox App (iOS version) where I can't delete my old screenshots in the "Captures" tab because they keep preventing to be permanently gone. Can this issue be fixed in a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live crashes