Xbox Live API Game Library Information

Discus and support Xbox Live API Game Library Information in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, This is my first post on these forums (I hope this is the best place to ask this sort of question). I am interested in leveraging the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slyder416, Nov 5, 2019.

  1. Slyder416
    Slyder416 Guest

    Xbox Live API Game Library Information


    Hello all,

    This is my first post on these forums (I hope this is the best place to ask this sort of question).

    I am interested in leveraging the Xbox Live API's for an application I am building, specifically, to get information about a users game library.

    Is it possible for me to get a listing of all of the digital titles I have in my library through the API?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    Slyder416, Nov 5, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    Xbox Live API Game Library Information

  3. Adam Sheetz Win User

    Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?

    Hi SztBlekbern7, my name is Adam.

    Yes, Xbox provides a web-based API called Xbox services API or XSAPI that allows developers to access Xbox Live data, including profile information, game statistics, and achievements. The XSAPI is a client-side API that supports a wide range of customer scenarios and handles details of authentication, encoding, and HTTP sending and receiving for you.

    To get started, you can use the XSAPI to retrieve information from Xbox services or call the Xbox services REST endpoints directly. The XSAPI is available in C-based, WinRT, and C+11 based APIs.

    Please note that you will need to register your application with Microsoft and obtain an Xbox Live client ID and client secret to use the XSAPI. You can find more information on how to register your application and use the XSAPI in the Xbox services API overview.

    https://learn.microsoft.com/gaming/...vices-api/live-introduction-to-xbox-live-apis

    I hope this helps.
    Adam.
  4. johnny nobakes Win User

    Xbox OAuth

  5. red dwarf 4ever Win User

    Indiana Jones and the emperors tomb

    Thanks, it’s the library that it’s missing from plus when I search in the library I get a n error message, MS Xbox say it’s a global issue, but seem reluctant to fix it, so difficult finding individual games in the Xbox App Library, the graphics are hard to see, with so many unusual fonts and styles…..


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]
  6. AngelObullets Win User

    XBOX API

    What are you referring to exactly?.
Thema:

Xbox Live API Game Library Information

Loading...
  1. Xbox Live API Game Library Information - Similar Threads - Live API Game

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  8. Xbox Live REST API

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live REST API: Is there an official REST API available for XBOX Live data? My company is looking for data related to profile info, achievements, presence, friends, and games played as well as a user authorizing...
  9. Access Xbox Live RESTful API Services

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Access Xbox Live RESTful API Services: Does anyone here know how to gain access to the xbox live restful API service? We would like to build our own API library for an upcoming project involving Xbox & Playstation. Any help pointing...
  10. How to get winner of the game from XBOX live API?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get winner of the game from XBOX live API?: Is there any way to get the participants, score of participants and winner of the game from an API? fa4adcfa-95ba-4280-a11d-2bb4c5475f95