Xbox Live and GTA 5 Server connection issues

Discus and support Xbox Live and GTA 5 Server connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 360 1st gen. wired connection, verizon fios, open nat (98% sure). GTA 5 online will connect, 5 seconds after i join a session it says everyone left (on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thughes3, Jan 3, 2014.

1. thughes3
    thughes3 Guest

360 1st gen. wired connection, verizon fios, open nat (98% sure). GTA 5 online will connect, 5 seconds after i join a session it says everyone left (on their side it says I left and everyone is actually still in that session), then im alone in a session
    which after about 10 minutes disconnects me due to an "unknown network error". difficulty joining xbox live chat parties. I get kicked or disconnected from GTA servers because im "not connected" to xbox live... when im connected to a party, console says im
    still on xbox live but then makes me sign in again when im already signed in and in a party. Sometimes it will kick me out of a session because "invites are disabled currently?" or it will time out trying to locate a session... that im already playing in.
    this will go on for an hour or so and then it finally stays connected. also strange... i was using the "Viber" app on my phone and i got disconnected from xbox live and my viber call at the exact same time. If i play BF4 or Halo the connection works fine.
    Netflix has no problems. But whenever i go to play GTA 5 my console has a melt down and I can't connect to anything for more than a few minutes or at all. help?

:)

thughes3, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Flockk626
    Flockk626 Guest
    2k servers

I’m having trouble connecting to the 2k servers , i have no clue why every other game i play works perfect except this and gta 5 . My WiFi connection is perfect, and my Xbox live never logs out yet the 2k server always says unavailable, i have a Xbox 360

Flockk626, Jan 3, 2014
  3. John1117
    John1117 Guest
    Halo 4 Matchmaking issue

Probably server issues, or your connection drops. Check Xbox Live Status when such thing happen.

John1117, Jan 3, 2014
  4. thughes3
    thughes3 Guest

Note: this has only been happening for 3-4 weeks. from the day GTA online was launched until a few weeks ago was totally fine. Is it their servers? an update they released that isn't working right?

thughes3, Jan 3, 2014
  5. thughes3
    thughes3 Guest
    Still haven't been answered..... Would like some help here.....

thughes3, Jan 7, 2014
  6. hey i literally have the exact same issue right now, can you tell me if you ever fixed it?

SimplePlan12345, Apr 30, 2014
  7. Hello,

I have the same issue for 2 month now... I tried to search it on google and it seems that a lot of xbox 360 owners are experiencing this problem but I couldn`t find a solution.

The strange part is that Microsoft is blaming R* and R* Microsoft. Also until Jan. I could play fine GTA V online but starting with Feb I had this issue. Between Jan and Feb. I think I received an update for XBox platform and also an update for GTA V online
    so I don`t know if I should blame Microsoft or R*.

If someone has a solution please help up.

I tried until now to use a static IP, delete and re-download my profile, use cable and none of this helped me.

VitalariuOlivian, May 13, 2014
  8. xLightzx0uTx
    xLightzx0uTx Guest

Yup giving me the same issue as well

xLightzx0uTx, May 27, 2014
  9. lirielpr87
    lirielpr87 Guest
    its june 4 and i have the exact same problem, someone told me that is a problem with the servers, apparently an update but damn! that's to much time!

lirielpr87, Jun 4, 2014
  10. GoodDevilTr
    GoodDevilTr Guest
    I don't know how they are letting this happen..

GoodDevilTr, Oct 31, 2018
  11. GoodDevilTr Win User

I don't know how they are letting this happen..
  12. xLightzx0uTx Win User

Yup giving me the same issue as well
  13. VitalariuOlivian Win User

Hello,

I have the same issue for 2 month now... I tried to search it on google and it seems that a lot of xbox 360 owners are experiencing this problem but I couldn`t find a solution.

The strange part is that Microsoft is blaming R* and R* Microsoft. Also until Jan. I could play fine GTA V online but starting with Feb I had this issue. Between Jan and Feb. I think I received an update for XBox platform and also an update for GTA V online
    so I don`t know if I should blame Microsoft or R*.

If someone has a solution please help up.

I tried until now to use a static IP, delete and re-download my profile, use cable and none of this helped me.
  14. thughes3 Win User

Still haven't been answered..... Would like some help here.....
  15. lirielpr87 Win User

its june 4 and i have the exact same problem, someone told me that is a problem with the servers, apparently an update but damn! that's to much time!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live and GTA 5 Server connection issues - Similar Threads - Live GTA Server

2. Xbox Live is not connected to GTA 4 on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is not connected to GTA 4 on Xbox One.: My achievements are saved within the game itself, not on my Xbox One. When I try to edit something, it says I need to launch Xbox Live. When I do, it informs me that an issue has occurred. I check...
  3. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  4. I think if gta 4 case for xbox 360 if there is live then I think it meant you can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think if gta 4 case for xbox 360 if there is live then I think it meant you can play...: Gta 4 I'm getting gta 4 cuz to play online 988121b2-2c04-479d-9954-7082b509c7ab
  5. How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....: I cant access GTA Online because my permission. Isnt available. And i have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate,please get in touch with me at ASAP. 95fdd5e3-be9d-4a1a-b453-eb1396bf965c
  6. I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta: It would always say lost something everytime I try to join my friend’s lobby on gta 3bcbbdcf-4b83-4cbe-9e69-65cca123d10b
  7. I have xbox live but i cant play gta online why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox live but i cant play gta online why?: I bought live because i ran out but when i tried to go play gta 5 online. It didnt work. I have turned my console off mulitple times. 2123a6a8-2fad-409f-a87b-afbff949b98e
  8. Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...: Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy) 07d9a1dc-bdad-4783-b9d8-2b622dfe6663
  9. Cant plsy multiplayer om gta 4 ok my Xbox one Even tho i have Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant plsy multiplayer om gta 4 ok my Xbox one Even tho i have Xbox live: I cant play the multiplayer om gta 4 or use the multiplayer features om my Xbox one. Yes it states ive got 3 months xbox live gold membership on my account but wont let me play online...
  10. Cant get on GTA live

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get on GTA live: Hello, For the last 2 days every time I try to play GTA online I get the error code rockstar games services are unavailable right now please return to GTA V. How do I resolve these issues? I have...