Xbox Live and GTA 5 Server connection issues

Discus and support Xbox Live and GTA 5 Server connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 360 1st gen. wired connection, verizon fios, open nat (98% sure). GTA 5 online will connect, 5 seconds after i join a session it says everyone left (on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thughes3, Jan 3, 2014.

1. thughes3
    thughes3 Guest

360 1st gen. wired connection, verizon fios, open nat (98% sure). GTA 5 online will connect, 5 seconds after i join a session it says everyone left (on their side it says I left and everyone is actually still in that session), then im alone in a session
    which after about 10 minutes disconnects me due to an "unknown network error". difficulty joining xbox live chat parties. I get kicked or disconnected from GTA servers because im "not connected" to xbox live... when im connected to a party, console says im
    still on xbox live but then makes me sign in again when im already signed in and in a party. Sometimes it will kick me out of a session because "invites are disabled currently?" or it will time out trying to locate a session... that im already playing in.
    this will go on for an hour or so and then it finally stays connected. also strange... i was using the "Viber" app on my phone and i got disconnected from xbox live and my viber call at the exact same time. If i play BF4 or Halo the connection works fine.
    Netflix has no problems. But whenever i go to play GTA 5 my console has a melt down and I can't connect to anything for more than a few minutes or at all. help?

:)

thughes3, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Flockk626
    Flockk626 Guest
    2k servers

I’m having trouble connecting to the 2k servers , i have no clue why every other game i play works perfect except this and gta 5 . My WiFi connection is perfect, and my Xbox live never logs out yet the 2k server always says unavailable, i have a Xbox 360

Flockk626, Jan 3, 2014
  3. John1117
    John1117 Guest
    Halo 4 Matchmaking issue

Probably server issues, or your connection drops. Check Xbox Live Status when such thing happen.

John1117, Jan 3, 2014
  4. thughes3
    thughes3 Guest

Note: this has only been happening for 3-4 weeks. from the day GTA online was launched until a few weeks ago was totally fine. Is it their servers? an update they released that isn't working right?

thughes3, Jan 3, 2014
  5. thughes3
    thughes3 Guest
    Still haven't been answered..... Would like some help here.....

thughes3, Jan 7, 2014
  6. hey i literally have the exact same issue right now, can you tell me if you ever fixed it?

SimplePlan12345, Apr 30, 2014
  7. Hello,

I have the same issue for 2 month now... I tried to search it on google and it seems that a lot of xbox 360 owners are experiencing this problem but I couldn`t find a solution.

The strange part is that Microsoft is blaming R* and R* Microsoft. Also until Jan. I could play fine GTA V online but starting with Feb I had this issue. Between Jan and Feb. I think I received an update for XBox platform and also an update for GTA V online
    so I don`t know if I should blame Microsoft or R*.

If someone has a solution please help up.

I tried until now to use a static IP, delete and re-download my profile, use cable and none of this helped me.

VitalariuOlivian, May 13, 2014
  8. xLightzx0uTx
    xLightzx0uTx Guest

Yup giving me the same issue as well

xLightzx0uTx, May 27, 2014
  9. lirielpr87
    lirielpr87 Guest
    its june 4 and i have the exact same problem, someone told me that is a problem with the servers, apparently an update but damn! that's to much time!

lirielpr87, Jun 4, 2014
  10. GoodDevilTr
    GoodDevilTr Guest
    I don't know how they are letting this happen..

GoodDevilTr, Oct 31, 2018
  11. GoodDevilTr Win User

I don't know how they are letting this happen..
  12. xLightzx0uTx Win User

Yup giving me the same issue as well
  13. VitalariuOlivian Win User

Hello,

I have the same issue for 2 month now... I tried to search it on google and it seems that a lot of xbox 360 owners are experiencing this problem but I couldn`t find a solution.

The strange part is that Microsoft is blaming R* and R* Microsoft. Also until Jan. I could play fine GTA V online but starting with Feb I had this issue. Between Jan and Feb. I think I received an update for XBox platform and also an update for GTA V online
    so I don`t know if I should blame Microsoft or R*.

If someone has a solution please help up.

I tried until now to use a static IP, delete and re-download my profile, use cable and none of this helped me.
  14. thughes3 Win User

Still haven't been answered..... Would like some help here.....
  15. lirielpr87 Win User

its june 4 and i have the exact same problem, someone told me that is a problem with the servers, apparently an update but damn! that's to much time!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live and GTA 5 Server connection issues - Similar Threads - Live GTA Server

2. Cant plsy multiplayer om gta 4 ok my Xbox one Even tho i have Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant plsy multiplayer om gta 4 ok my Xbox one Even tho i have Xbox live: I cant play the multiplayer om gta 4 or use the multiplayer features om my Xbox one. Yes it states ive got 3 months xbox live gold membership on my account but wont let me play online...
  3. Cant get on GTA live

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get on GTA live: Hello, For the last 2 days every time I try to play GTA online I get the error code rockstar games services are unavailable right now please return to GTA V. How do I resolve these issues? I have...
  4. i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...: i have an xbox 360 and i want to play gta 5 online but i dont have xbox live gold i have xbox live d82005f8-ce49-43bd-8bcf-047fa572725d
  5. I can’t play GTA Online without getting disconnected from Xbox live, I only ever disconnect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t play GTA Online without getting disconnected from Xbox live, I only ever disconnect...: Whenever I go on GTA online it disconnects my whole Xbox from Xbox live. It only happens on GTA and happens almost every time I get into a session, and happens every time I get into a session with...
  6. GTA IV games for windows live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV games for windows live: GTA IV games for windows live PC version. Is there any way at all this can still be accessed and played? Or is it gone forever? My achievements from this game are stuck at %1 from briefly playing...
  7. XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX LIVE GTA V Money: Okay so i have been playing GTA V lately and so i got a message from xbox live and it said, you have gifted 500,000 bucks in your mazebank ands it been saying this and they owe me one million five...
  8. Когда заходишь в gta онлайн пишет (У вашего профиля нет разрешения на выход в Xbox live)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Когда заходишь в gta онлайн пишет (У вашего профиля нет разрешения на выход в Xbox live)...: Когда заходишь в gta онлайн пишет (У вашего профиля нет разрешения на выход в Xbox live) хотя голд есть. c84fcd22-8c75-48da-9eec-7ce1ae0015e3
  9. GTA message from xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA message from xbox live: I received a message from xbox live to say they were giving free money for gtav to thank me for playing within 72 hours, 5 days later and I didn't receive said money. Anyone else have this also...
  10. No xbox live code GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No xbox live code GTA V: I bought original GTA V game for my Xbox 360 from The store in my country, online supported, upacked it but there is no xbox live code inside to play online. Where should I get it now?...