Xbox live and family share with two accounts

Discus and support Xbox live and family share with two accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two accounts in a family share yet to use game pass games on my second account i have to log into my first account as well. Why is this? Cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Strange1s, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Strange1s
    Strange1s Guest

I have two accounts in a family share yet to use game pass games on my second account i have to log into my first account as well. Why is this? Cant ever remember it doing this before

:)

Strange1s, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The 2nd account needs to use the Home console for the 1st account in order to access the games without needing the 1st account signed in.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Help//URGENT

Hi!

It can not be done, sharing is done by changing the home xbox for each account. Two family accounts can share the same content, but more, no.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Can I use Xbox gold on 2 consoles?

Hi!

Yes, you can share the subscription between two family consoles. Follow the
    instructions
    below.
  5. oi Animosity Win User

Getting another Xbox One for the house do I need another Xbox Live Account

If you add her account to your Xbox Live Family, which can be found somewhere in "settings", she has all the capabilities that Xbox Live offers. However, if you both choose to play games with one another, you would have to purchase two of the same game because
    adding accounts to "family sharing" does not grant those accounts, games that one person purchases. If that makes sense.
  6. DominumStige Win User

2nd love gold? Or PS?

Hi!

It's possible to
    the same Gold subscription on two consoles in the family. That way you don't have to buy a new subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox live and family share with two accounts - Similar Threads - live family share

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Xbox Live Family Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Family Address: Is there any way to access my xbox live family address anymore? It is the only email linked to my xbox account and several other accounts, and I need to access it in order to change it. Thanks....
  6. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  7. Taking over an xbox live account for a deceased family member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taking over an xbox live account for a deceased family member?: My eleven year old son lost his father tragically last year. They both spent lots of time gaming together on fortnite and rocket league and others. Is my son able to take over his xbox live...
  8. xbox live family sharing is messed up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox live family sharing is messed up: As far as playing on a single account xbox hasn’t given me any major problems but with a family in xbox and multiple accounts there are multiple problems. The main problem is sharing xbox gold...
  9. Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts: Don't think I'll ever spend another dime on xbox (was just about to DL Diablo today too) Should be able to do cloud gaming on my daughter's act on same xbox. I get that yall do this so people...
  10. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1