Xbox Live and families help needed

Discus and support Xbox Live and families help needed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i have 3 xboxes around the house and as i cant have more than 1 home xbox i am left needing another xbox live gold account. if i have another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabera0, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Gabera0
    Gabera0 Guest

Hi, i have 3 xboxes around the house and as i cant have more than 1 home xbox i am left needing another xbox live gold account.

if i have another live account on one xbox can my sons gt be members of both my main and sub live account families allowing them to game on either xboxes with the relevant games applicable to that account. (i understand the need to buy two copies of games).

thanks

:)

Gabera0, Jul 2, 2018
  2. Gn0mus
    Gn0mus Guest
    Xbox360

hey, I bought an xbox 360 today and it seems that the former owner has a code on the familie settings and I cant gettridoff the code, what shell I do to turn the familie settings off, need help

Gn0mus, Jul 2, 2018
  3. CheesyChimp69, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you have the gold/games on your account, you would set one of the consoles as your Home console. You would buy gold and the games on another console and set a second console as their Home. Any other profiles would be able to access the games/gold on either
    of those 2 consoles. You and the other account with the gold/games would be able to sign into any of the 3 consoles and use the gold/games.

Smwutches, Jul 2, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you have the gold/games on your account, you would set one of the consoles as your Home console. You would buy gold and the games on another console and set a second console as their Home. Any other profiles would be able to access the games/gold on either
    of those 2 consoles. You and the other account with the gold/games would be able to sign into any of the 3 consoles and use the gold/games.
  6. TONYROZ Win User

Xbox Family Gold Pack renewal to single gold pack

hya in need of help I want to move to a family plan membership but it renewed it self 2days ago on a single xbox live is it possible to upgrade my pack
  7. medium bloke Win User

Join XBOX Live Family Gold Package

8. taidara Win User

why can't my husband and I both have an avatar and play online

No! You need to use your credit card or a prepaid subscription card to get an Xbox LIVE Gold account or Xbox LIVE Family Pack.

Please read:
    Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack FAQ
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

With xbox live Gold family pack - can I add my other existing account

Greetings, ammo1966! When you add someone to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, that person’s Xbox LIVE account needs to be on the same console as the primary account holder. Once they are on your Family Pack they can download their profile onto a different
    console. Keep in mind that they need to reside in the same country as the primary account holder! Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Live and families help needed - Similar Threads - Live families help

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Xbox Live Family Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Family Address: Is there any way to access my xbox live family address anymore? It is the only email linked to my xbox account and several other accounts, and I need to access it in order to change it. Thanks....
  6. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  7. Taking over an xbox live account for a deceased family member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taking over an xbox live account for a deceased family member?: My eleven year old son lost his father tragically last year. They both spent lots of time gaming together on fortnite and rocket league and others. Is my son able to take over his xbox live...
  8. xbox live family sharing is messed up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox live family sharing is messed up: As far as playing on a single account xbox hasn’t given me any major problems but with a family in xbox and multiple accounts there are multiple problems. The main problem is sharing xbox gold...
  9. Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts: Don't think I'll ever spend another dime on xbox (was just about to DL Diablo today too) Should be able to do cloud gaming on my daughter's act on same xbox. I get that yall do this so people...
  10. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1