Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

Discus and support Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twiztidd1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Twiztidd1
    Twiztidd1 Guest

This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming community to make a difference for the better it IS THAT GAMER
    who is targeted an suspended by the Enforcement Team. I'm a 58yr. old U.S. Veteran an I'm appalled by the type of nasty things I see going on daily online. An Xbox Live harbors some of thhe worst. This needs to be addressed an dealt with in a much moe effective
    manner, WITHOUT PENALIZING THOSE WHO SIMPLY WANT A POSITIVE GAMING EXPERIENCE.

:)

Twiztidd1, Jun 19, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Ambassadors TOS related question

The ambassadors are not only gamers with insight on the system but most of all they are members of xbox live community that observe the rules of the service and the Code of Conduct. One of the conditions to become an xbox ambassador is to not have prior
    Enforcement actions against your account. If you can't fulfill all the conditions you will not be accepted in the program.
  3. SammieChaos Win User

If you experience toxic behavior from another player, repot and block them. Enforcement will do their jobs to ensure the correct actions are taken.

Unfortunately no on here on the forums can help with enforcement, other than giving you some advice, and pointing you in the correct direction.

Ambassadors have no control over enforcement actions, or anything that involves another players account. We aren't Microsoft employees. We are just a group of community volunteers with the knowledge of all things Xbox, and want to help the community in the
    best way we can.
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Ambassadors don't have the power to ban people we are all just player the our job is to help other players and spread positivity
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Sorry you feel that way. I never hear people talk anymore.

If I did hear that I'd just block them and move on.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

The Ambassadors is volunteers. We do not have access to any of Xbox systems other than the forums.

Enforcement is handled by Microsoft employees.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement - Similar Threads - Live Ambassadors Program

2. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  3. report xbox live ambassador abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    report xbox live ambassador abuse: [mod removed] abusing his power he messages me after a match in which i had been pushed of a cliff 3 times by an team mate so i followed him and blocked him says im getting reported i said check...
  4. id like to become an xbox live ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    id like to become an xbox live ambassador: hello , id like to become an xbox live ambassador but i have 1-2 account suspensions that i have had on it my gt: may i have some help on becoming one and apart from that i have a good...
  5. Xbox Live Ambassador Permission Denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Permission Denied: Hello, I keep getting the permission denied on the xbox live ambassadors page. I know this due because of my xbox live running out can someone fix it please/ 85756823-3926-47fa-9bee-685ae33fd419
  6. Been Removed from the Xbox Live Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Removed from the Xbox Live Ambassador Program: Hey, I have an issue regarding the Xbox Ambassador program, with it stating: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold...
  7. Says I've been removed from the ambassador program I have no enforcement on my account/got live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I've been removed from the ambassador program I have no enforcement on my account/got live: My ambassador program is gone and say either I've been suspended or my xbox live is gone what's going on? e4664619-8233-4dd4-bc4c-244a20f4f8b6
  8. Was a Xbox Live Ambassador but then kicked out for having no gold renewed gold but it still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was a Xbox Live Ambassador but then kicked out for having no gold renewed gold but it still ...: The title says it all friends. I hit join ambassadors on XCL and it instantly accepted me no email. I got to lvl 3 the next day i logged on to help my fellow community however it said i needed a...
  9. How to become a Xbox Live Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to become a Xbox Live Ambassador: To become a ambassador please join at this link: Xbox Ambassadors You must have certain requirements to join. 4892d269-d69a-4078-8607-0305e68b7faf
  10. Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join: Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox...