Xbox LIVE Account Tenure Issue

Discus and support Xbox LIVE Account Tenure Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To Whom It May Concern, My tenure has been messed up for a while now, and I recently spoke to an Xbox Customer support supervisor who directed me here... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taleson, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Taleson
    Taleson Guest

To Whom It May Concern,

My tenure has been messed up for a while now, and I recently spoke to an Xbox Customer support supervisor who directed me here to get this resolved. He informed me that my account should have 4 years of tenure actively on it, but it recently reset itself
    to 0. I started my gold membership on Sunday, December 25, 2010 and I have had gold ever since. He confirmed this on his end, and said I should have four years of tenure, but the system says I have 0. I would honestly just like this resolved because me being
    an Xbox LIVE Ambassador I find it very honoring to have had Xbox LIVE gold for that amount of time. This is something I take pride in. The supervisor informed me you guys here could fix this, so I am very happy to be posting here.

Sincerely,

~

:)

Taleson, Jan 2, 2015
  2. Tenure not updating

Hey there Frost Fleury!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, glad to hear that you were able to eventually redeem you Xbox Live membership. As far as the tenure issue, what did your tenure display prior to your membership renewal?

Just to clarify, Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox Live Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox Live Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox Live Gold
    time has finished. You can find more information on tenure by checking out our Tenure Sticky.

Please let us know if further assistance is needed and we will be here to help.

Mister Quimby, Jan 2, 2015
  3. Rogue Ewok
    Rogue Ewok Guest
    Rogue Ewok, Jan 2, 2015
  4. Xbox LIVE Account Tenure Issue

Same happened to me a few weeks back. Went through the sane avenues you did to get it repaired but nothing worked. I've had continuous gold for 7 years. Shows fine on 360 but no tenure shows on X1.

A.J. DiLorenzo, Jan 3, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Tenure not updating

Hey there Frost Fleury!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, glad to hear that you were able to eventually redeem you Xbox Live membership. As far as the tenure issue, what did your tenure display prior to your membership renewal?

Just to clarify, Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox Live Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox Live Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox Live Gold
    time has finished. You can find more information on tenure by checking out our Tenure Sticky.

Please let us know if further assistance is needed and we will be here to help.
  6. Rogue Ewok Win User

Gold Tenure

7. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My Tenure Is Still Wrong

Hey there man!

There has been a new update regarding tenure, of which basically is if you have had a XboxLIVE account for 3 years for example, but only had gold membership for 2 years, your tenure will be set to 2. However, there is also an issue about this. You can review
    the forum thread updates regarding this issue
    HERE
    . However, here is a example of the tenure update fromt hat same forum thread

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

Hope this helps!

Link
  8. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Xbox Live Tenure, is still incorrect.

Hey there man!

There has been a new update regarding tenure, of which basically is if you have had a XboxLIVE account for 3 years for example, but only had gold membership for 2 years, your tenure will be set to 2. However, there is also an issue about this. You can review
    HERE
    . However, here is a example of the tenure update from that same forum thread

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

Hope this helps!

Link
  9. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Account showing incorrect tenure

Hey there man!

HERE
    . However, here is a example of the tenure update fromt hat same forum thread

has finished.

Hope this helps!

Link
Thema:

1. Xbox LIVE Account Tenure Issue - Similar Threads - LIVE Account Tenure

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  10. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...