Xbox Live account suspension.

Discus and support Xbox Live account suspension. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox, I'm Nick, the owner of the Xbox Live account "d1deatsbabyz." I'm wondering if there is any possibility that I could get this account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nickportune, Jun 13, 2021.

1. nickportune
    nickportune Guest

Hello Xbox,

I'm Nick, the owner of the Xbox Live account "d1deatsbabyz." I'm wondering if there is any possibility that I could get this account back. I've used this account for years and spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on games and add-ons. It would mean a lot to me if you could reach back to me.

Thank you,

Nick Portune,

:)

nickportune, Jun 13, 2021
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

I was replying to this and I quote "Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges"this is an account suspension. if you had an account suspension
    you would havn't be able to sign in.
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

AndresBlanco813,

Account Suspension

And I quote:

"An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or
    repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.

Account suspensions may be imposed for a variety Microsoft Code of Conduct violations. This includes, but is not limited to:

◦Offensive or inappropriate Xbox Live profile content

◦Inappropriate in-game behavior or cheating

◦Attempts to manipulate the Xbox Live service through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering

◦Harassment of other Xbox Live users or impersonation of Microsoft staff or partners

◦Attempts to exploit the Xbox Live Marketplace or Xbox Support for financial gain

◦Account theft, phishing, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players"
  4. WEST HVAC1 Win User

I have just found out i am a cheater?!

GrimReaperv-

Hopefully these links/posts can help answer the questions you might have:

Xbox LIVE suspensions and Xbox 360 console bans

Overview

Review this page to learn about Xbox LIVE account suspensions, forced gamertag changes, and Xbox 360 console bans.

If you have a question about a specific account suspension or console ban, start a new thread in "My LIVE account was suspended” or “My console was banned” at Xbox forums.

For more information about conduct that can result in an account suspension or console ban, see Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.

Notes:

Complaints that might lead to Xbox LIVE account suspensions are reviewed daily, and action is taken against players when the behavior is verified.

Penalties for violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct vary depending on the nature of the offense.

Xbox Support cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension or console ban.

Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts.

The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team, which monitors the Xbox forums, can’t resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you've lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s publisher for help. For contact information for both Microsoft and third-party
    game publishers, see Third-party game publishers. (There is a section at the beginning of this page that explains how to contact Microsoft.)

Topics

In this article

Xbox LIVE account suspensions

Forced gamertag changes

Forced gamerscore resets

Xbox 360 console bans
  5. DangerousBard Win User

My Account Was Banned JamesG12333

6. Mistress Sara Win User

lock and suspended

Hi there,

If you received a suspension from Xbox Live, then after the suspension is over, the account will regain access to the service, provided another suspension was not issued. All information on how Xbox live suspensions work can be found at https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Xbox Live account suspension. - Similar Threads - Live account suspension

2. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  4. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  7. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  8. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  9. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  10. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...