XBOX Live Account Suspended for Unknown Reasons

Discus and support XBOX Live Account Suspended for Unknown Reasons in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's XBOX live account gamer tag: "Passed The Salt" has been suspended permanently. This is what the Enforcement web page says: Hello Passed The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThoughtMaple639, Sep 25, 2020.

1. XBOX Live Account Suspended for Unknown Reasons

My son's XBOX live account gamer tag: "Passed The Salt" has been suspended permanently. This is what the Enforcement web page says:

Hello Passed The Salt,

Thank you for reaching out to Case Review, after investigating this account is offering "recoveries" via the LFG features. We do not allow accounts to be shared/traded for any reason, and is a direct violation of our Community Standards. This type of behavior
    can harm Microsoft or the Xbox Live platform and cannot be permitted on Xbox Live. At this time, we have elected to keep this suspension in place.

However, this decision does not match any of the facts of the situation.

These are the facts: Passed The Salt made this LFG post:

"Master NF, bottom tree hunter, bubble titan, multiple runs, brings mods, kwtd."

The post was automatically sensored. The offending phrase was "bottom tree". After "bottom tree" was removed, it was posted.

It's not clear how this post relates to Recoveries, since Passed The Salt has never offered recoveries to anyone. From other accounts, there were several other overt offers of Recoveries in the group chat.

Later that night, several hours after he had logged off, the account was suspended.
    We entered our plea into the Enforcement page but it was not accepted and the decision was made for permanent suspension.

The Enforcement page offers no additional methods of recourse.

What has been done wrong, and what is the recourse to get this account re-activated?

:)

ThoughtMaple639, Sep 25, 2020
  2. taidara Win User

Need help whit my blocked microsoft account

If this is related to your Microsoft account being locked due to unknown reason, you will have to wait until Xbox LIVE support get this sorted. If this is related to your Xbox LIVE account being suspended, then follow the suggestion as per SamxBroski's post.
  3. ThoughtMaple639 Win User

The weird thing is that the content that was posted was immediately censored / taken down, and that is reflected as resolved in the Enforcement History.

But less then one minute later, a cheating allegation appears in the Enforcement history without evidence and shows up as a Permanent Ban.

If Microsoft is going to confiscate thousands of dollars worth of digital content from children, do you think they owe them/parents an explanation for what was done wrong?

What makes me extremely angry about this situation is that not only is this child's account banned, but no one in the household (including parents) can make use any of the content on a 100% stock/legal Xbox that has never been modified.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

There is no way to get the account reactivated. If you have filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then that's it,the account remains banned.

The fact that your son mentioned "bring mods" could also be part of the reason for the ban.

Permanent bans are not issued lightly & only after a thorough investigation.If you have filed for a case review then that means this has been investigated twice.

Perma bans are usually the result of have several enforcement actions in the past or the offence was so severe that a permanent ban was the only fitting punishment they could issue.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Ok so it was nice that they gave you the option to case review. I rarely see that done on permanent bans!! If you have a permanent ban that means that Microsoft had enough info to ban you!!! Was this the only post that was posted?? As stated above mods
    are considered cheating and XBox as well as Microsoft does NOT take cheating lightly. Its all enclosed in the Terms and Conditions!! As far as I know once banned its no way possible to be unbanned!! On the enforcement page I would read all the information
    on there. IT is VERY helpful and basically lays down the laws of the dos and donts of XBoxing or using anything Microsoft. Sorry this situation happened.
  6. XLeGiT XL JeWX Win User

Suspended for unknown reason

For information about suspensions, you'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but the enforcement team won't tell you specifically what got you suspended.
    Is there anyway to reduce the time for the suspension?
Thema:

1. XBOX Live Account Suspended for Unknown Reasons - Similar Threads - Live Account Suspended

2. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  4. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  7. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  8. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: Hello I come back to play minecraft only to see that my live account is banned, and i got too the website to make an appeal, but for the past few weeks all it says it " Sorry, we can't get...
  9. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1
  10. My Live account got suspend - Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Live account got suspend - Why?: Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall...