XBox live account profile not completely downloaded

Discus and support XBox live account profile not completely downloaded in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there. When I try to log in to my XBox live account from my xbox 360, it says your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohanduToit, Feb 27, 2021.

1. JohanduToit
    JohanduToit Guest

Hi there.

When I try to log in to my XBox live account from my xbox 360, it says your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live.

But when I try to download it, it only goes to about 10% and then an error appears... Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem.

Please help with this...

:)

JohanduToit, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Black Albino42 Win User

Error 80151103 cant download Live profile

I turned off the 2-step verification and tried the download profile again ... once again found the xbox live account but no luck with the profile download, same error message as before.

At this point, Im more than willing to do a complete burndown and create all the xbox live accounts all over again just to get the Live service working again with my console
  3. WPAK Win User

Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online.

Hi there,

does your son already have an 'offline' account on the console? Or is it a completely new xbox live account for your son, which you want to 'place' on the console?

If it is the second situation please follow the steps on this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console

If it is the 1st then you won't be able to merge that new xbox live account and that offline account, the only thing you can do is to 'promote' that offline account to an xbox live account via the steps here (it requires a new MS account):

support.xbox.com/.../offline-profile-to-gamertag
  4. stamina666 Win User

Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. error 80151006

Can't login to Live through my XBOX360. Can't access my account at live.xbox.com (receive an error when clicking on "My Account"). Tried downloading my gamer profile and now my gamer profile is gone too, error code 80150100.

Looks like XBOX Live is completely ****ed.
  5. KALEEF Win User

Xbox Live Issues

6. VibroPlex Win User

Cant sign in to xbox live?

You created an Xbox LIVE account at www.xbox.com, right? Then you need to download the profile to your Xbox before you can use it:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's
    Xbox!

7) Sign in, and retry.
Thema:

1. XBox live account profile not completely downloaded - Similar Threads - live account profile

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  7. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  8. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  9. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  10. Unlink Microsoft account from Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft account from Xbox Live profile?: I have two very old Microsoft accounts. Microsoft account A has all of my devices, info, and Skype connected, but it's linked to an empty throwaway Xbox profile that I never used. Microsoft...