Xbox live account permanent suspension.

Discus and support Xbox live account permanent suspension. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, My account recently got permanently banned due to a friend using my account and putting a baby photo of me as a gamerpic, it did not go up as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsSiege2KC, Jul 2, 2022.

1. ItsSiege2KC
    ItsSiege2KC Guest

Hi all,

My account recently got permanently banned due to a friend using my account and putting a baby photo of me as a gamerpic, it did not go up as it had some nudity yet I got permanently banned and even though your Microsoft rules say I should be eligible for a case review, it says it is ineligible for review. I would really like my account back as it holds all my saved progress and I would lose much online purchases over the years. I’ve tried contacting support but apparently they do not do contacting for this subject. Do you know how I could get my get account back possibly? As this wasn’t my fault.

:)

ItsSiege2KC, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Permanently banned console and account

An Xbox Live device ban permanently blocks an Xbox console or device from accessing the Xbox Live service. The device ban is applied to the Xbox console or device, not to a specific Xbox profile (account). This means that no one can use the console or device to connect to Xbox live.

An Xbox Live device ban is different from a temporary or permanent account suspension, which prevents a profile from signing in to or using certain features of the Xbox Live service. For more info about a temporary or permanent account suspensions.
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

I was replying to this and I quote "Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges"this is an account suspension. if you had an account suspension
    you would havn't be able to sign in.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement

An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated
    violations can result in a permanent suspension.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Don't know why I was banned

This seems like a permanent suspension. An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of
    1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

For more info on case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  6. KC Bondsman Win User

Unfair Suspension

What Viral Cyrix said.

The Xbox Live policy enforcement team is employed by Microsoft. and they Validate each and every permanent suspension. Regardless what your son tells you. They always validate before giving a permanent suspension. Once they issue a permanent suspension
    and they say "Suspension will stand as issued" there decision is final and won't be overturned or appealed.

As Viral Cyrix mentioned. Once Permanently suspended its impossible to refund, re-download or recover the account. Once done you can't undo.
Thema:

1. Xbox live account permanent suspension. - Similar Threads - live account permanent

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  10. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...