Xbox Live account migration

Discus and support Xbox Live account migration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There needs to be a way to migrate an Xbox account from one Microsoft associated email to another Microsoft associated email! I currently have two... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dudeemanguy, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Dudeemanguy
    Dudeemanguy Guest

There needs to be a way to migrate an Xbox account from one Microsoft associated email to another Microsoft associated email! I currently have two Microsoft accounts, we will say account (A) and account (B). Account (A) has my windows account and all associated
    logins and account (B) has my Xbox Live account tied to it. I would like to get rid of account (B) but I do not want to get rid of my Xbox Live account . So I would like to move my Xbox Live account to account (A) then delete account (B), but there doesn't
    seem to be anyway to do so.

I don't have a need or purpose to have 2 different Microsoft accounts, having some sort of account merging option between Microsoft's own accounts should be a feature/option.

:)

Dudeemanguy, Jan 25, 2021
  2. joe.giese Win User

I need to change the region for my account

3. Mister Beep Win User

I have 2 Email Accounts, both are microsoft accounts and both have xbox one accounts on it.

Hey there!

Once a Microsoft Account has a Gamertag associated to it, an Xbox Live Gamertag migration is not possible. Unfortunately in this case that means that your GMX email will not be able to migrate to your Gmail due to it already having an Xbox Live account tied
    to it. The target email must be created with out signing into Xbox.com or an Xbox console. For all information regarding migrating your Xbox Live account to a new email address, please check our

Change your Xbox Live account email
    address page.

Hope this helps!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Requesting a replacement code for Tekken 6

As Smwutches stated, you can use our
    Xbox Live Account Migration Tool
    to migrate your account region to the UAE. Let us know how it goes after your account region is migrated!
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

BILLING ISSUES! (Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.) HELP!

Hi Hghent! The account discepancy between your LIVE account and your PayPal is indeed what's going to be causing this issue. You will want to either use a payment method from the same region as your account, or you can look into migrating your LIVE account
    to your current region. :)

Here's some more info on option B there: Xbox LIVE region migration is now available
  6. Charlie vx Win User

gold member problem

Thema:

1. Xbox Live account migration - Similar Threads - Live account migration

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...