xbox live account linked to deleted email

Discus and support xbox live account linked to deleted email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I want to cancel my xbox live gold subscription but when I try to it says it sent a vertification code to my email the problem is google deleted my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lsantosl, Jan 2, 2014.

1. lsantosl
    lsantosl Guest

So I want to cancel my xbox live gold subscription but when I try to it says it sent a vertification code to my email the problem is google deleted my email from inactivity and now im stuck with the automatic renewal and I cant cancel it. I tried sending
    the code to another email but it says I need to wait a month. Is there anyway I can cancel my subscription now without having to wait?

:)

lsantosl, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Changing account associated with gamertag

Let me rephrase my question, the email linked to my xbox live account has been deleted, my new email is the one i want linked to my account, when i sign in to xbox live i see my non existing email address in the top right corner, all i want to do is change
    the Email that is linked to my account. Is there any way i can do this without creating a new account???

XxLONExWULFxX, Jan 2, 2014
  3. xPixelHeartx
    xPixelHeartx Guest
    Can't access child account because parental account has been deleted.

I fixed the problem... finally. I managed to change the password of the email linked to the parental account. I deleted the xbox live account but not the email.

xPixelHeartx, Jan 2, 2014
  4. lsantosl
    lsantosl Guest

The account is linked to my paypal can I just change the password on paypal so I wont be charged?

lsantosl, Jan 2, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  6. lsantosl Win User

The account is linked to my paypal can I just change the password on paypal so I wont be charged?
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

8. xPixelHeartx Win User

Can't access child account because parental account has been deleted.

I fixed the problem... finally. I managed to change the password of the email linked to the parental account. I deleted the xbox live account but not the email.
  9. XxLONExWULFxX Win User

Changing account associated with gamertag

Let me rephrase my question, the email linked to my xbox live account has been deleted, my new email is the one i want linked to my account, when i sign in to xbox live i see my non existing email address in the top right corner, all i want to do is change
    the Email that is linked to my account. Is there any way i can do this without creating a new account???
  10. EightDuke739922 Win User

How do I get rid of this account

Check this link out for a "How-To" on
    Closing Your Microsoft Account

Good luck and take care!
    This is how to delete my email account, not this windows live thingy **** that's impossible to delete, xbox account thing, I want my email as said, but not this stupid account linked to it.

I've known for the longest time how to delete my email account, so I don't need help on that.
Thema:

1. xbox live account linked to deleted email - Similar Threads - live account linked

2. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  3. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  4. Live streaming/linked social accounts issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live streaming/linked social accounts issues: Whenever attempting to livestream/ check my linked social accounts, i am met with the below errors. anyone have a fix? i tried hard resetting my xbox and unlinking and redownloading all of the...
  5. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  6. I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it: I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it d75884ac-1460-4d15-9917-70436120c9ea
  7. How do I link my playstation network account to my Xbox live account and vice versa?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my playstation network account to my Xbox live account and vice versa?: Everything I've looked up says you should be able to link the consoles or whatever and then be able to add friends from Xbox on my PS5 using their Xbox live gamertag...but I can't find anything...
  8. when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...: When i go to play rainbow 6 it will only let me play from games from microsoft store i linked my steam account and itg wont let me play steam games please help 81ebd08a-aaf4-4999-a0b7-5fb804799a76
  9. Link Psn and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Psn and Xbox live account: Good morning everyone. As we all know Red Dead Online doesn't have cross play but I have friends who play and one has a ps4 and the other an xbox. They told me that you have to have both...
  10. I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.: Everytime I go into my Xbox Series S to link my social media accounts, it says my reddit username or password is incorrect. I have tried over 20 times and even changed my password but nothing...