Xbox Live account did not become adult.

Discus and support Xbox Live account did not become adult. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In march I turned 18. Before this, I was listed as a child account in an xbox live family. I'm currently in the process of troubleshooting why another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AylaScammell, Jun 16, 2021.

1. AylaScammell
    AylaScammell Guest

In march I turned 18. Before this, I was listed as a child account in an xbox live family.

I'm currently in the process of troubleshooting why another member of the same family can do something on the same console I cannot. As far as I have found, the only difference between the two accounts is that the other one is listed as an adult account, while mine is not.

The account should have rolled over on my 18th birthday, however it has not. I there something else I need to do in order for this to happen?

:)

AylaScammell, Jun 16, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

You have to leave the family.

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding your question, please try to go on your Microsoft account information and make sure that the date of birth indicates that your age is no longer a minor.

Once you do that, just follow the steps on this link in order to remove your account from being a child on the Microsoft family it has been added to Xbox Support.

You can later on add it but this time as an adult not a child.
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

I cant play online in forza horizon 3

Heya!

Unfortunately, there is no way to alter an accounts age that would make the account become an adult account.

The account will automatically become an adult account once it has reached the appropriate age for your country/region.

In this situation we recommend having the adult account
    check the privacy options
    for your account and ensure that you have an
    Xbox Live Gold subscription
    as it is required to play online.

We hope this help explain why you are unable to play online!
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

The adult account need to upgrade to adult or wait until the child account becomes adult in prder to change it...
  6. ArminatorX Win User

I can't change my child account to an adult 1

The "adultness" of an account is determined by the birthdate you entered when you created the account.

Only if your account is at the age of legal maturity in your country, your account automatically becomes an adult account.

While you can set your account to have "adult" settings like allowing you to talk to everyone on Xbox Live or play Mature or Adult Oriented games, this still does not unlock the feature of changing your gamer picture.

That is only possible on "real" adult accounts that reached legal adult age according to the accounts birthdate.

And no, you can't change the birthdate afterwards.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live account did not become adult. - Similar Threads - Live account did

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...: My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in by xbox live and i did make a account on outlook say there is error 6860bb1c-edef-4191-89df-c8da2a60b5fe
  6. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  7. I did not create a new Xbox live gamer tag and I want my original account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not create a new Xbox live gamer tag and I want my original account: I quit playing Xbox several years ago and lost my account info. Now I have created a new Microsoft account to access Windows 10 services but it shows I have a gamer tag and purchased an Xbox live...
  8. Did not choose, and now cannot change GamerTag for Child's Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not choose, and now cannot change GamerTag for Child's Live account: We want to create an Xbox Live account for our child with GOLD level so he can do some online gaming with specific friends. To this end, we successfully created a "child" account that required us...
  9. Xbox live trial on Xbox One did not renew for xbox 360 (same account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live trial on Xbox One did not renew for xbox 360 (same account): I used a Xbox live 2 day trial (that i actually really need right now) on my Xbox one and seeming Xbox live gold is usually shared to xbox 360 on the same account i assumed the trial would do the...
  10. How did this happen? My account is listed in Canada? I live in California.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did this happen? My account is listed in Canada? I live in California.: I just noticed when trying to add my paypal info that that the region my account on xbox.com is set to Canada & there is no option to change it to the U.S! I never lived or been to Canada. I live...