Xbox Live Account - Changing profile

Discus and support Xbox Live Account - Changing profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there - My son has been using an Xbox Live account set up by me with my email address to play Minecraft for the last few years. I want to set up a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Debagio, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Debagio
    Debagio Guest

Hi there - My son has been using an Xbox Live account set up by me with my email address to play Minecraft for the last few years.

I want to set up a Family account on his newly-purchased Xbox One S to manage payments, screen time etc. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to set up a child account for my son and transfer his gamer tag, achievements etc to the child account and keep
    my email address for Parent account?

Hope I've explained this satisfactorily.

Many thanks.

:)

Debagio, Dec 30, 2019
  2. MicShadz Win User

Why I can't change my gamertag??

3. RyanCook311 Win User

Is there a way to convert a local console account to Live Child Aaccount?

4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I was just wondering how to get a gamer tag?

5. juan van Win User

promotong my profile?

What you want to do is take this profile (OS) and change the email on the console.

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Then you want to change your Offline profile and change it to a live account on the console.
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Xbox Console Companion Gamertag

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Account - Changing profile - Similar Threads - Live Account Changing

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags: Hi how can I change one Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag to another Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag can this be done. Will...
  6. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...
  7. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  8. Xbox Live account region change issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account region change issue: Hello, I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I tried to add card details and proceed before...
  9. Change email on Xbox live account without losing the @hotmail.com email address originally...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email on Xbox live account without losing the @hotmail.com email address originally...: Hello! I have an issue where my Xbox account is attached to my parent's Microsoft account. My parents use their Microsoft account as their main email address. I would like to unlink my Xbox...
  10. HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...: Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message...