Xbox Live Account, Can't remember email, only Gamer tag.

Discus and support Xbox Live Account, Can't remember email, only Gamer tag. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I had a Xbox Live account which I used in all my games and had all my progress saved. However I can't remember the email I used. I remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by da7574974676, Jan 28, 2022.

1. da7574974676
    da7574974676 Guest

Hello,

I had a Xbox Live account which I used in all my games and had all my progress saved.

However I can't remember the email I used. I remember the password and the Gamer tag.

Is there any way I can find the email using the gamer tag (the one I used on Xbox back then)? (this was around 2013)

:)

da7574974676, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to recover an account just by the Gamertag. We need to locate the Microsoft email address that you may have used.

I got you a link that can help us find the email address. You may want to check it here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. GETWITHEFUTURE Win User

Can't access miscrofoft account and no lucky getting support...

No we can't log into the email that has the account gamertag associated with it. Nor can we log into the Microsoft account....

The only place the gamer tag is logged in is the Xbox.

So then saying log in add a new alias doesn't work cause we can't get a code.

They want us to remember subject lines of emails from an outlook account we haven't used in years
  4. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
  5. VenialElm130974 Win User

Can't remember Microsoft account email

I can't get into the account while connected to live to look up the email to rest the password. I don't know the *** email. I know the gamer tag. Why can't i get the email for the tag with that?
  6. MoltenTulip Win User

Gamer tag lost?

How can I get my old gamer tag....I can't remember the email
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Account, Can't remember email, only Gamer tag. - Similar Threads - Live Account Can't

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  5. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  6. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  7. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  8. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  9. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  10. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...