xbox live account banned for no reason, with no history.

Discus and support xbox live account banned for no reason, with no history. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my xbox live account got banned from all features, not just comm ban, but multiplayer etc. all i do is play 2k21, i do not cheat, and i only show... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UpdatedUSerMarch, Mar 25, 2021.

1. xbox live account banned for no reason, with no history.

so my xbox live account got banned from all features, not just comm ban, but multiplayer etc. all i do is play 2k21, i do not cheat, and i only show good sportsmanship. i have reviewed all of my dms and they are only kind words like gg etc. how can i get banned by xbox live enforcement team, but have no explanation show up when i go to enforcement.xbox.com. There is literally no history of the ban, therefore i can not apeal, because there is no option to apeal anything. NOTHING SHOWS UP IN THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE, yet when i try to play xbox it says i have a current ban. i have been trying to deal with this for a week and there is absolulty no help from microsoft support what so ever. i understand you guys r useless and cant help with bans, that division is dedicated to the enforcement team right? WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSED 2 CCONTACT THEM ?? I cant, and apparantly u guys cant contact them either, so like [mod removed]? Im jus screwed? like i jus dropped $700 on a new xbox, have spent $300 on 2k and yall jus ban my account, poof gone with no explanation [mod removed]. imagine this in the court system in america, u get accused of a crime yet u dont have court, no one tells u what u did wrong, and u go to prison for life. what is this a developing countr

:)

UpdatedUSerMarch, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please keep the forum guidelines in mind when posting and please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You already have a thread on this here.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why did I get banned permanently when I already had a suspension?

4. Internet Expert Win User

Console banned?

The Xbox Enforcement team does not issue "warnings" to players for violations. The only warning you get is the chance to review the
    Xbox Code of Conduct.

Console bans are not given out lightly, and are typically issued for especially serious violations to the Code of Conduct. It is permanent and
    irreversible, and the reasoning for a console ban is not disclosed by Microsoft. When a console is banned, it is totally barred from connecting to Xbox Live. All accounts saved on it, especially ones with no Enforcement history, will not be able to use this
    console to connect to Xbox Live (but they can get on another console that isn't banned).

If you have other people using your Xbox, there is a chance that their actions on Xbox Live may have caused the console to get banned. I'm guessing whichever account has the worst Enforcement history.
  5. PaulBinder Win User

Your account has temporary been banned

If your account was banned till 31-12-9999 then it is not a temporary ban.(as you stated) It is a permanent ban. It coould be a number of reasons like modded xbox, cheating on xbox live, selling services over xbox live, ect.

sadly even if you knew the reason there is nothing you can do to reverse this Ban. You are better off making/sticking with your new account.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Random profile banning?

No account gets banned for no reason. There is a reason. The profile content alone would be enough to warrant a temporary suspension, unless of course you have a long history of infractions, then it could be grounds for a permanent
    ban, it is all in the hands of the Ban Hammer Gods (XBL PET).

Once an account has been permanently banned from XBL it is forever. There is no appeal process. All of the content; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content are all forfeit as per the Terms of Service.
    None of it is transferable and none of it is refundable.

However this is the wrong forum to query about this. Use the above links.
Thema:

1. xbox live account banned for no reason, with no history. - Similar Threads - live account banned

2. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  3. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account: I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing...
  4. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  5. Xbox Live Account Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Ban: I have been permanently banned from signing into my main Xbox live account, I submitted a case review and they replied with a very long email stating that they have investigated it thoroughly and...
  6. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  7. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  8. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  9. Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban: We have 2 Xbox Accounts one of which has been permanently banned for apparant cheating, my son uses this account and is 12 years old and clearly doesnt know what he was doing while playing GTA...
  10. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live bans account for no reason