Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,...

Discus and support Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having a slight issue I'm trying to download some games with game pass but i keep getting a 0x00000001 error. I did some research and people were... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FocsOne, Nov 8, 2021.

1. FocsOne
    FocsOne Guest

Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,...

I'm having a slight issue I'm trying to download some games with game pass but i keep getting a 0x00000001 error. I did some research and people were saying it may be as a result of discrepancies between Microsoft account and Xbox live account. Here's where we have the issue. My Xbox live account linked with all my primary email is banned (happened 10 years ago or so on Xbox 360 right around the dashboard update.) I still use the email as my Microsoft account. I would rather not uproot the email i use for a bunch of my personal life just to get back on Xbox live with this account.
    Alas I've always wanted to get back on this account but aside from frustrating hassle when I'm auto logged into a banned account due to my Microsoft account, it hasn't been much of an issue.

I contacted Microsoft support and was directed to file an appeal on my account. But where I was supposed to see a hammer, It says "Congratulations, You have a perfect record."
    Honestly i would love to get the account back, But I don't know how to file an appeal when it reads that I've not done anything wrong.

If i try to sign in with an Xbox or the Xbox app i will be met with an error saying i am banned or suspended.

The account in question is VirtualPeek
    Any help would be very appreciated.

:)

FocsOne, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations, you have a perfect record"

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that. The Xbox account and the Email are linked for life and can't be separated
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations, you have a perfect record"

As the account was banned so long ago it wont show on the enforcement site as itwas banned before the enforcement site existed.

Even if it did you wouldn't be able to appeal it as you need to appeal any enforcement action within a year of it being issued.

10 years ago you would of had to appeal it on the old xbox forums.

There's no way to appeal the ban now so the account will remain banned.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can check the banned account and appeal it here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please bear in mind that we are just gamers like yourself in the community and we sadly we don't have access to your account in order to assist you better with this. If the page still shows you have a perfect record, then sadly there's nothing we can do.
  5. FocsOne Win User

All i want is my email to work with my actual xbox live account, is there any way to remove an email from this account so i don't automatically sign in to the wrong account all the time?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Unban?

Your best bet is to put an appeal in againgst your ban and hopefully you will get your xbox live account back.
    As others have stated he cant do that since the ban happened 3 years ago. Only bans that happened less than 1 year ago are eligible for an appeal/case review.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,... - Similar Threads - Live account banned

2. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  3. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account: I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing...
  4. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  5. Xbox Live Account Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Ban: I have been permanently banned from signing into my main Xbox live account, I submitted a case review and they replied with a very long email stating that they have investigated it thoroughly and...
  6. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  7. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  8. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  9. Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban: We have 2 Xbox Accounts one of which has been permanently banned for apparant cheating, my son uses this account and is 12 years old and clearly doesnt know what he was doing while playing GTA...
  10. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...