Xbox Live Account Ban

Discus and support Xbox Live Account Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been permanently banned from signing into my main Xbox live account, I submitted a case review and they replied with a very long email stating... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SWood4, Nov 8, 2021.

1. SWood4
    SWood4 Guest

Xbox Live Account Ban

I have been permanently banned from signing into my main Xbox live account, I submitted a case review and they replied with a very long email stating that they have investigated it thoroughly and given me a different ‘better fitting’ enforcement. At this point I was very happy as it meant I wouldn’t be permanently banned and may only receive a 2 week ban. This would mean that I wouldn’t lose the countless hours and money I’d spent on this account and the games I’ve played on it. However, it’s been a few days since that email came back and nothing has changed. I am still banned and therefore losing time and progress on a couple of games I currently play. I have been in countless chats and phone calls with Xbox live support people but they all say the same thing, that they can’t do anything and I have to email back the enforcement team who sent me the initial email. Once again I have done exactly what I was told to and it hasn’t worked, they just don’t reply. This is especially annoying considering that I wasn’t even the person who sent the messages that got me banned on my account. Can anyone help me get my account back?

:)

SWood4, Nov 8, 2021
  2. DangerousBard Win User

My Account Was Banned JamesG12333

3. Farscape247 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC won't let me change XBOX logins

as you logged in from steam with the banned account it will now associate that steam account as banned too. you cannot avoid an xbox live ban by logging into an xbox live game via steam with a different account now.

so if you managed to unlink the microsoft account and signed in with another then xbox live will know which steam account it is and will not let you on.
  4. NoVa x Killa Win User

hey people im not getting signed in to xbox live and i dont know why i got banned and

Here is the link describing Xbox LIVE suspensions and console bans. If you did something described on the page or people filed a complaint saying you did such action that is why your account was banned. The ban will be lifted whenever the ban should be lifted.

support.xbox.com/.../account-suspensions-and-console-bans
  5. bowski477 Win User

Read!

If your Xbox Live account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live the ban carries over to the Xbox One. You will need to create a new account should you wish to play on Xbox Live again.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

If your account is banned then it's banned from xbox live,not just the xbox 360.

You wont be able to use it on any xbox live services.
Thema:

Xbox Live Account Ban

1. Xbox Live Account Ban - Similar Threads - Live Account Ban

2. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  3. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account: I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing...
  4. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  5. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  6. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  7. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  8. Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban: We have 2 Xbox Accounts one of which has been permanently banned for apparant cheating, my son uses this account and is 12 years old and clearly doesnt know what he was doing while playing GTA...
  9. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...
  10. Xbox live account ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account ban: Hello, this is adam lindsey. My gamertag is . I want to know why i have received a ban on my xbox live account without the ability to defend myself? I know the reason is because i used...