Xbox Live Account authorization problem.

Discus and support Xbox Live Account authorization problem. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying so long to authorize several games/applications to my Xbox Live and Microsoft account, there is no problem in Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bora Topatan, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Bora Topatan
    Bora Topatan Guest

I have been trying so long to authorize several games/applications to my Xbox Live and Microsoft account, there is no problem in Microsoft account except Xbox Live account, whenever i try to authorize my games/applications it says like, failed to take Xbox authentication, and this problem even occure in my original Minecraft Launcher. Not only this kind of message pop-up when i try, but all the messages are pop-up because of the same reason. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Xbox Live Account authorization problem. [​IMG]

:)

Bora Topatan, Aug 20, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Error Code 80153410

3. IngameInstincts Win User

Cant buy gold account! :-(

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bora

May I know if you tried the in-place upgrade? In that way you're going to have the latest windows version:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If not, please do it.

If the issue persists, may I know if you have automatic time and time zone enabled via Windows Settings?
    Please double check that
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bora, , have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2 Windows 10 or 11?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have

the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  6. Bora Topatan Win User

err_ssl_protocol_error this is the problem that occures in my browsers, i dont know what it is, but when i try to fix this, all the forum sites says it is a problem with anti-malware app or DNS. Can those problems have the similar issue?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Account authorization problem. - Similar Threads - Live Account authorization

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  10. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...