Xbox Live Account Access

Discus and support Xbox Live Account Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My son died last February 2022 from an accidental overdose. Several days after collecting his belongings from his dorm room I discovered his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FrustratedMommma:(, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Xbox Live Account Access

Hello,

My son died last February 2022 from an accidental overdose. Several days after collecting his belongings from his dorm room I discovered his laptop was signed in to his Xbox live account, however because the computer had gone to "sleep" I couldn't get "back in". I had contacted Xbox many times. I have tried all passwords known to us. My hope was to get access to his online games and what not as he played and game shared with his older brother and sister. (I don't know anything about any of this). I sent emails and spent HOURS chatting (and crying with Xbox and Microsoft) to know end.

In February it will be two years since he died and still no one can help me. With Christmas coming I thought I would get on here and see if ANYONE knows of anything I can do? Truth be told, I paid for the majority of his games through the years, it's like Xbox/Microsoft is now holding our digital property hostage. I am really over this and don't understand this at all.

Suggestions?

:)

FrustratedMommma:(, Dec 1, 2022
  2. EPIC EYEBROW Win User

OFFTOPIC: black ops.

You need to be connected to Xbox Live with a Gold Account in order to get access to the "Xbox Live" option in the menu.

Considering you need to access the Xbox Live option in order to access Combat Training, the answer to your question is no.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?

Hello CryingOrca789, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

When you try to join a Minecraft server and the message "Sign in to Xbox to join this server" appears, it means that you need to have an Xbox Live account to be able to access multiplayer functionality in Minecraft. The Xbox Live account allows you to access Xbox online services, including the multiplayer servers in Minecraft.

Importantly, you need an Xbox Live account to be able to play on external servers in Minecraft, regardless of whether or not you have a physical Xbox console. The Xbox Live account is used as a form of authentication and identity verification to access Minecraft online services.

If you already have an Xbox Live account, make sure you're using the correct credentials when trying to sign in to Minecraft. Verify that the username and password are correct and that you are using the same Xbox Live account that is required to access the server in question.

If you are still having trouble signing into Xbox Live from Minecraft, I would recommend checking your Xbox Live account settings and making sure there are no restrictions or blocks preventing access to online services.

Best regards.
  4. Katie M. Kolenda Win User

Trouble with sharing Xbox live with Xbox x series and Xbox one

So the old console (xbox1s) would be the home account with the xbox live account log in and the new xbox series x would have access to the live?
  5. grp21111 Win User

Accessing Xbox live account

Try contacting Xbox support for help. They might be able to give you the Gamer tag that your Xbox live is being paid for.
  6. ReynaldoB Win User

Access to an Xbox Live Account

Hello Nathan Orman,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
Thema:

Xbox Live Account Access

1. Xbox Live Account Access - Similar Threads - Live Account Access

2. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  7. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  8. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  9. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account: I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing...
  10. Trying to access an old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access an old Xbox live account: I know the Gmail and the gamertag, i used to play on this account during my childhood but don't have access to the Gmail or know the password. Account recovery has failed me cause I could only...