Xbox Live 2 Day Trial doesn't work

Discus and support Xbox Live 2 Day Trial doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I does not include my code for a subscription of 2 days live Xbox does not walk(work) nevertheless no expiry date is posted(shown) there My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XtrySkYz55, Mar 16, 2018.

1. XtrySkYz55
    XtrySkYz55 Guest

Hello I does not include my code for a subscription of 2 days live Xbox does not walk(work) nevertheless no expiry date is posted(shown) there

My gamertag is

:)

XtrySkYz55, Mar 16, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    14 day trial doesn't work

Keep in mind that trials don't change your account status to gold. They just allow you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. So to make sure it's working, try playing online. Some trials will only work with the game they came with and they won't
    work with all game modes.

Smwutches, Mar 16, 2018
  3. 14 day trial doesn't work

I redeemed a 14 day trial card for Xbox gold and it didn't work so I waited about 10 minutes tried it again and it still didn't work.What do I do to get it working?

InvectiveBlinkr, Mar 16, 2018
  4. HassanB Win User

Multiplayer Gamer Profile Not Allowed?

Yes, you certainly can. The bottom of a 2 Day Gold Pass states the following:

XBOX LIVE 2-Day gold Membership, free trial allows access to these Gold features: online multiplayer gaming, Netflix, ESPN on XBOX Live, Facebook, free game demos, exclusive discounts, promotions and video content.

Free 2-day trial offer is only for use on the XBOX 360 and is not valid for current XBOX Live Gold Members. At the end of your 2-day trial period, your membership will default to the FREE XBOX Live Membership, unless you elect to extend your XBOX Live Gold
    Membership.

Now what this doesn't tell you is that you cannot play in ranked matches with the trial membership, but you are free to play in social matchmaking playlists for games.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold Games Unable to Download

Hello Cianka,

that is why unable to get the backward compatible games. They will not work with the 14 day trial unfortunately. In this link

describing Xbox live gold
    there is a section explains the trials.

With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.

If it was a one month trial you could get the backward compatible games.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Live Gold issue

Trials don't change your account status to gold. Some of them will only work with the game they came with and they will not work with all game modes.

Thanks for your quick anwser, I didn't knew that, but is it normal that the two trial that i got didn't even worked on the game I got them from, in any mode, and what about the 2 days Gold prepayed card i bought ?
    The 2 day code is also a "trial." MIcrosoft doesn't actually sell 2 day cards. They are usually free. Someone just sold you a 2 day "free" trial.
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live 2 day Trial not working

I'm not sure you can use a trail if you have already had xbox live ...
  8. Lane Kerzee Win User

Xbox Live 2 day Trial not working

Unplugging and plugging back in does not fix this issue
Thema:

1. Xbox Live 2 Day Trial doesn't work - Similar Threads - Live Trial doesn't

2. 14 day xbox live gold trial redeemed but not active

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day xbox live gold trial redeemed but not active: Hi, yesterday i redeemed my 14 day xbox live gold trial on my uncle's xbox one. When playing in my xbox360, the 14 day xbox live gold is not active and i can't find it in my subscriptions. How...
  3. can’t connet to xbox live after redeeming 14 day trial (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t connet to xbox live after redeeming 14 day trial (xbox 360): I bought a 14 day trial ultimate game pass and redeemed it on the microsoft website. After checking my subscriptions and seeing that my code was redeemed I turned on my xbox 360 to have a good...
  4. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  5. Xbox live gold trial code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold trial code: Hi there, Recently I bought a Xbox One X comsole and as always we received a code for a 14 days gold trial. The carton with the code says the code must be redeemed by 01/31/2021, but when we...
  6. Xbox live 2 day trial code doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live 2 day trial code doesn't work: Hey Folks, So I bought Madden 16 for my son's last weekend (At local Walmart). I spent the extra cash for the limited edition version. Inside there was a green card for a 2 day free trial to...
  7. I got this Gears of War 2 live gold 48h trial and it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got this Gears of War 2 live gold 48h trial and it doesn't work.: I got this 48h live gold that comes with the game and the code doesn't work. I already tried to retrieved it on the PC or on the Xbox itself, but i keep getting the same "error" message.(my...
  8. Xbox live trial doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live trial doesn't work: I got a free one month trial for live on my account on Xbox one. My Xbox one says it's active, the transaction is in my purchase history, but I can't play anything online. Whenever I try to play...
  9. X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support: Hi, I activated the 1-month free trial on the site (not on my console), and it's there in my subscriptions page. But on my console I don't see it (I have re-downloaded the profile some times)...
  10. XBOX live 1 month gold trial doesn't appear on XBOX one

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live 1 month gold trial doesn't appear on XBOX one: Dear team. I just took the XBOX ONE live 1 month gold on the xbox website (French) with my account created few days ago. I received the mail from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...