Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working

Discus and support Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox Gamepass ultimate has expired and due to being being very short of money I had managed to scrape together enough points to redeem them for a 1... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IntrovertRyan, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working

My Xbox Gamepass ultimate has expired and due to being being very short of money I had managed to scrape together enough points to redeem them for a 1 month xbox live sub so I used my points, got my email with the redemption code and went to use it, seemed to go OK at first, came up saying the 1 month pass would be converted into a 20 day ulitmate pass as that is the sub I was on. That would also do me as I that would see me through until next payday at the end of thr month. Came up with a "Something went wrong, maybe wait a little while" then it takes me back to the redeem code screen and it says under the text box that the code was not found, try re-entering it. If that does not work,please contact the merchant . Which is why I am here. Have I got a dodgy code or is there issues with the service?

submitted by /u/IntrovertRyan
    [link] [comments]

/u/IntrovertRyan, Jun 13, 2020
  2. CarstenE Win User

Gears of war 4, and did not get the codes for the other games.

Hey FolkCapybara962,

The Codes are going out in waves through the Xbox Live Messaging System. They are issued out within one month after redemption.

I will qoute the Store description to that:

Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption

Just have a little bit more patience :)

-lg 2Bad4You
  3. Hotics Win User

xbox live gold

Hello there Jeffrey!

Did you purchase the 1 Month Subscription to Xbox Live Gold?

Also,

The reason behind the $0.00 redemption is because it is a Xbox Live Gold Card, Not a Xbox Gift Card

Hope this helps you!
  4. Prxnk Win User

UnG

holy moly! I got a Xbox Live 1 month card code and it worked! No bull they're free at 
  5. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

Xbox Live 1 Month Codes not working

What error are you getting when trying to redeem a code? Is this also your first time redeeming a subscription code?

1. If this is your first time redeeming a code. Make sure your billing info is updated. Use this link
    https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Profile?lang=en-us or go to account.microsoft.com and go to payment and billing > billing info. Make sure everything is filled up.

2. If this is not your first time redeeming one. I highly suggest contacting chat support or phone support. It is either you have a suspended subscription (unpaid subscription) and so that they can further check the status of your code. :)
  6. Danaus Link Win User

kinekt

Thema:

Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working

1. Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working - Similar Threads - Live Month code

2. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  3. Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code: I bought an Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card yesterday afternoon. I entered the code just now on my Xbox, but says the code is invalid. I've re-entered the code using the controller keypad and...
  4. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  5. I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate: I got two months of xbox ultimate for a 6 month gold code c1780857-e001-4c72-ba11-79c6be60a7c7
  6. Using a one month Game Pass Ultimate code during a 12 month Live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using a one month Game Pass Ultimate code during a 12 month Live subscription: Hello, My cousin has and is using a prepaid 12 month Xbox Live subscription. I bought a one month code for Game Pass Ultimate. If he uses the GPU code while his Live subscription is active,...
  7. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1...
  8. 12 Month Live Gold code wants to change to PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12 Month Live Gold code wants to change to PASS: I purchased a 12 month Gold 9/21/202, but still had a PASS. Program wanted to give 4-months PASS instead of Gold membership. Technician said to wait until PASS expired. I did, but still wants to...
  9. Digital Xbox Live Gold Code - 12 Month Subscription not showing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Xbox Live Gold Code - 12 Month Subscription not showing up: Hey there! I really need some help! Just a few moments ago I bought a Digital Code for a 12 Month Subscription of Xbox Live Gold. I received the code and did all the process on my Xbox one X,...
  10. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...