xbox live 1 euro

Discus and support xbox live 1 euro in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; bonjours il y a quelque jour j ai acheter le xbox gold a 1 euro et je viens de voir que j ai été créditée de 6,99 euro a la place de 1 euro... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by djibrilsiegel, Dec 8, 2018.

  1. xbox live 1 euro


    bonjours il y a quelque jour j ai acheter le xbox gold a 1 euro et je viens de voir que j ai été créditée de 6,99 euro a la place de 1 euro

    [Translation - Hello a few days ago I buy the Xbox gold has 1 euro and I just saw that I was credited 6.99 euro instead of 1 euro]

    :)
     
    djibrilsiegel, Dec 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Zatomas Win User

    xbox live 1 euro

    Hi djibrilsiegel,

    Thank you for reaching out!

    Are you sure the offer was not reserved to new subscribers?
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

    xbox live 1 euro

    Hey Xbox Gamer!

    Thank you for reaching out! For further assistance with this promotion, we recommend you try setting up a call or live chat with a representative on
    Xbox Support.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Asphalt 8 Airborne overcharge

    But did you actually paid in euros? You xbox live store region is on euros?
  5. LuNaTiCx Skitzo Win User

    Error: 8382025c; Regarding using paypal as a payment method.

    I've also contacted PayPal, They say that Xbox only excepts direct payments. So payments With Credit Card or direct Paypal Credit. There is a action a the moment: 1 Month Xbox Live For 1 Dollar/euro. I Told them about that. They say It was a payment of 25euro.
    And that I have to read the small letters at the bottom. So its just a subscription of 25 euro. Not Just 1 euro!

    So what was the problem in my case: My paypal credit was 7 euro, and it had to be at least 25. That's why the transaction couldn't be completed.

    I Hope I Helped You guys out with this problem.

    Otherwise just ask, Now I got knowledge about the problem and I'm Here to help.

    >
  6. Bunble Bee XL Win User

    is it true that xbox going to have ther own tv network on xbox live

    i think the euro xbox live has a tv service called SKY TV as for the US getting 1 IDK cause they just added the option to use the HULU Plus service
Thema:

xbox live 1 euro

Loading...
  1. xbox live 1 euro - Similar Threads - live euro

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  8. ciao ieri ho provato a fare un abbonamento a xbox live gold da 1 euro,i soldi mi sono...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    ciao ieri ho provato a fare un abbonamento a xbox live gold da 1 euro,i soldi mi sono...: [Translation - hello yesterday I tried to make a subscription to xbox live gold from 1 euro,the money remained i and the subscription did not make me do it] ---------- ciao ho un problema...
  9. Xbox Live 10 Euro code expired

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 10 Euro code expired: I bought a 3 month Xbox Live Code together with 10 EUR on amazon.de early October this year. Now I could only redeem the 3 month. For the 10 Euro code the following message appears: This token...
  10. Xbox Live Prepaidcard 10 euro redeemed on wrong account.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Prepaidcard 10 euro redeemed on wrong account.: Hello everybody! Today i have redeemed my Xbox Live Prepaid card 10 euro on my Xbox 360, but the code was redeemed on the wrong account. I wasn't even logged in with that account. I wanted to...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox live 1 euro